firewoodduck

firewoodduck

Oct 23, 2024
sorry for grammar

i feel like im being replaced in my two best friends lives, they're hang out with me less, and giving all their time to each other and idk how to cope.

I was supposed to meet him on my lunch today but had to instead talk to guidance about this exact problem. I ask if we can hang out tomorrow at lunch and he says hes hanging out with her, like they haven't seen each other every day this week alr.

I fucking hate it

And she never fucking talks to me to begin with. We used to be the closest people in each others lives but now every time I see her shes trying to get rid of me. The only time she talks to me is when she has a new guy she wants to fuck or break up with and I'm so fucking sick of it. I'm her back up, she just puts me down and picks me up when she feels like it and like a sucker I'm there every time.

I want to scream but i have no mouth, I can't talk to any of my friend besides them about this bc they all know them and I would feel like I'm badmouthing them. I can't talk to my parents because I will never hear the end of it from them.

Two days ago I genuinely couldn't take it and caved and talked to guidance, they were nice and helpful and today I talked with a therapist on my lunch. Maybe if he'd been a better friend or if i was less sensitive I would've been able to see him today.

I rlly don't know what to do or where to start.

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore, consider, mango-meridian and 2 others
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
i understand. although we know we don't own our friends, it still hurts when they leave us behind. is there any way you could ditch the two friends? if you have to fight to be acknowledged, you might as well ditch the relationship b/c they no longer value you.

Reactions: consider and mango-meridian
firewoodduck

firewoodduck

Oct 23, 2024
That's the thing, he'll go on rants abt how much he cares about me and idk if im ready to fully let her go yet. But you're right, thank you :)

beingnice

beingnice

Jul 23, 2024
i know the feeling and its horribly actively realizing people you thought were your friends treat you so differently, you'll find some newer better friends soon enough but don't settle for less than you're worth (having to deal with shitty friends) you'll be okay

Reactions: firewoodduck
render

render

Sep 3, 2024
That's the thing, he'll go on rants abt how much he cares about me and idk if im ready to fully let her go yet. But you're right, thank you :)
im in a similar situation. i think that talk is easy and actions are hard. what i did was tell my friend how i felt and put some distance between us. you could cut out the first part depending on your situation, but it worked out for me and i've been working to get better. hope it works out for you all, this is a shitty situation that i wish no one could ever wind up in.

Reactions: firewoodduck and Leiot
Leiot

Leiot

Student
Oct 2, 2024
You don't sound like a jealous bitch as much as a left-out-of-everything bitch. :sunglasses: People come into our lives and then move on. You're doing them a favor being in their lives too. If they don't see that or they've moved on then maybe you should too. I know it hurts when people stop being friendly but there's nothing we can do to make them come back. Sounds like it might be time to move on. I'm sure there are people who would love to be your friend. Go find them.

Or, another way to put it is, 'Living well is the best revenge' :heh:

Reactions: firewoodduck
S

Sat

Aug 12, 2024
Currently "heartbroken" and have trouble letting go. The worst situation to be in is "she's/they're all I had". Idk what to do but anything that doesn't fall on that is better imo, or worse.

It's hard being lonely šŸ˜¢

• Hugs
Reactions: Leiot
firewoodduck

firewoodduck

Oct 23, 2024
You don't sound like a jealous bitch as much as a left-out-of-everything bitch. :sunglasses: People come into our lives and then move on. You're doing them a favor being in their lives too. If they don't see that or they've moved on then maybe you should too. I know it hurts when people stop being friendly but there's nothing we can do to make them come back. Sounds like it might be time to move on. I'm sure there are people who would love to be your friend. Go find them.

Or, another way to put it is, 'Living well is the best revenge' :heh:
ty this means a lot to me, I've been trying to take better care of myself to "live well" but its hard sometimes

• Love
Reactions: Leiot