I

iset res

Aug 2, 2024
Idk what I'm doing or what I'm doing here. I was going to hang myself tonight, but I'm not too sure what stopped me. I had my neck in a noose and I had enough pressure that the skin under my eyes is bloody. I wanted so badly to CTB, but idk why I didn't. I feel like it was fear? I'm not soo sure what of. Maybe it was just instinct...

Anyways, I feel like maybe I should just jump? Initially I wanted to leave a body, for a number of reasons. I guess mainly as proof? Proof of my pain, my passing, my seriousness. Anyways, onto the jumping plan. Once I have my cat back (it's in the shop) I was thinking about jumping off Table Rock. It's a gorgeous hike I bit aways from where I live and happened to be where one of my first dates with my ex was. It feels fitting. I'd assume that it's more than high enough to be an instantly lethal jump, but ig I want to be sure? Also, with how I handled trying to hang myself, do you all think jumping would be easier for me? I'm positive I want to CTB at this point, idk if you all can see my previous post. I'm still new here.

Any advice or anything to go over with this idea? Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally really wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult to cease existing but anyway best wishes, I hope that you find what you search for.

Reactions: iset res