Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I'm thinking of stabbing my heart or my femoral artery. Please
don't tell me it's not the best method etc etc. I would like some ideas to practice my aim. It's noteworthy that I don't live alone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, FuneralCry, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 4 others
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I always think about stabbing my heart. It's also kinda symbolic like my heart is forever broken by loneliness.

Sorry, I don't have any advice for you otherwise I would already do it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WornOutLife, FuneralCry and 6 others
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I always think about stabbing my heart. It's also kinda symbolic like my heart is forever broken by loneliness.

Sorry, I don't have any advice for you otherwise I would already do it.
Yes, it's symbolic for me too, my heart is broken and it breaks every day. It's going to be cathartic for me to stab my already bleeding heart..

Thanks for understanding me!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dead Meat, JustAMatterOfTime and 2 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
i'm also interested in these ideas

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dead Meat and Aloken
ExhaustedExistence

ExhaustedExistence

Life is just waiting for death
Mar 26, 2021
I also dream about comminution my heart by my own hand. But it's almost impossible. I would have to slit my thorax and then grab my heart and smash it. Like I said, impossible.

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
I also dream about comminution my heart by my own hand. But it's almost impossible. I would have to slit my thorax and then grab my heart and smash it. Like I said, impossible.
That would be impossible I believe, yes. Me, I would be fine with just the stabbing

Reactions: yive
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Your method requires nerves of steel, very strong arms, incredibly steady hands & surgical precision. Are you a samurai? Good luck...

• Yay!
Reactions: bluedreamscape, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, loopylou and 4 others
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Your method requires nerves of steel, very strong arms, incredibly steady hands & surgical precision. Are you a samurai? Good luck...
Why strong arms and surgical precision? Sometimes I think we, myself included, overcomplicate things. Or am I just delusional, lol?

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
It was one of the first methods (self-stab the heart) that I thought of and at the time I collected some information but I deleted everything on my first try x) ...
As they have said, it is not easy at all, it seems easier than it really is. It has to be a quick and deep cut and the last thing you want to pierce is what you shouldn't, which will be hard enough to cut through the muscles that cover the rib recesses. Some of the bizarre videos that I watched in my youth I have not forgotten, among them was the open heart operation of a suicide attempt with the same method, the blade of the knife was left through what would be the "skin" or membrane covering the heart, with hardly any lacerations. If you think it is the most appropriate method for you, go ahead but think about it well:hug:.

Reactions: Aloken
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
It was one of the first methods (self-stab the heart) that I thought of and at the time I collected some information but I deleted everything on my first try x) ...
As they have said, it is not easy at all, it seems easier than it really is. It has to be a quick and deep cut and the last thing you want to pierce is what you shouldn't, which will be hard enough to cut through the muscles that cover the rib recesses. Some of the bizarre videos that I watched in my youth I have not forgotten, among them was the open heart operation of a suicide attempt with the same method, the blade of the knife was left through what would be the "skin" or membrane covering the heart, with hardly any lacerations. If you think it is the most appropriate method for you, go ahead but think about it well:hug:.
Oh man..I don't know, I just feel some peace when thinking that I can just take a knife and stab my heart. And I don't like sn generally as a method, it's not cathartic enough for me and I'm afraid SI will kick in and I'll stupidly regret it..I feel I cannot let myself think about it, I have to choose a fast death

• Hugs
Reactions: Fehler
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Sometimes I think we, myself included, overcomplicate things. Or am I just delusional, lol?
No, we don't overcomplicate things, we tend to oversimplify them because we've seen so many unrealistic movie suicides...

Reactions: LifeQuitter2018, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic and 2 others
landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
Wew that sounds tough buddy. I do hope all goes well for you and you find what youve always been looking for.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Oh man..I don't know, I just feel some peace when thinking that I can just take a knife and stab my heart. And I don't like sn generally as a method, it's not cathartic enough for me and I'm afraid SI will kick in and I'll stupidly regret it..I feel I cannot let myself think about it, I have to choose a fast death
Do this little experiment. Take a knife & hold it an inch from your bare chest. Think about thrusting it into your flesh & heart. Remember, your hands must be perfectly steady, the thrust must be swift, powerful & precise enough to kill you

Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Wew that sounds tough buddy. I do hope all goes well for you and you find what youve always been looking for.
Lol yeah. Thanks a lot!
Alright but this experiment has only to do with the SI :(
Do this little experiment. Take a knife & hold it an inch from your bare chest. Think about thrusting it into your flesh & heart. Remember, your hands must be perfectly steady, the thrust must be swift, powerful & precise enough to kill you

Last edited:
Reactions: landojustwannactb
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Have you had a look at doing something like the procedure for a pericardiocentesis (aka pericardial tap)? Might be a way forward for this method.

(edit: this idea came out of thinking about that scene in Pulp Fiction where he stabs her in the chest with a big needle)

Last edited:
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
Have you had a look at doing something like the procedure for a pericardiocentesis (aka pericardial tap)? Might be a way forward for this method.

(edit: this idea came out of thinking about that scene in Pulp Fiction where he stabs her in the chest with a big needle)
Oh that's a good advice! I'll look into it