• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
So i bought 100 euros of material plus 50 i will buy later to build the construction.
The idea is building a strong construction like those in villages where they keep chickens but risen with wooden poles of 3m for the long drop(if needed more height you can shovel the ground under it . This construction of wood is mostly made of a horizontal door of my size where i will be sleeping on top of it and its made like a ultra small room 2m x 1m. The door wich i will be sleeping on top be hold with a rope. I will put the other rope on my neck and fall asleep. I bought a mechanical timer which will turn on the electricity after 4 hours(when i believe i must be in REM sleep,you can try stay awake 2 days to maximize deep sleep) and i will make a homemade heater from nickel-chromium wire(5 euros total cost, and its easy you just twist the wire and connect it like a lamp and you got yourself a heater) and that heater will be placed under where the smaller rope ( holding the door which i sleep on top) will be burned and cut , and let the door which i lay ontop open THEN it will drop me from the specified height of 2.1m ( as im around 60kg ) and break my neck with instant death while im in deep sleeping. Basically going from deep sleep to another deeper sleep. Im sure i will be aware im waking up because of falling but for 1 second maximum

Breaking the neck is painless i believe as a broken spinal nerve is as painless as it gets. The feeling would be feeling your head only as you have no body,then fainting(fainting is the part of death you cant escape maybe only in heroin overdose or something). Because magine a open tooth with exposed nerve.If nothing touches that nerve the tooth wont bother you with pain.Same goes with spinal nerves in your neck. Its like cutting an electric wire and cutting the signal short.Hence my saying, you will feel only your head and not your body or any kind of pain.Then faint and so on

I got it all planned the items and wooden construction is not more then 150 euros depending your location maybe 200 euros. But its safer then buying impure heroin in streets these days or doing anything that requires any kind of pain or act of strong courage to proceed.By the way dont order anything on the dark web its stupid without strong recommandations or proof.
Required:

-Basic knowledge of woodcrafting and wooden door making(maybe i can post a picture if needed of the construction how it looks).

-CORRECT HEIGHT OF DROP + STRONG ROPE is required(I overdid it with mine just to be safe with 2.5t strenght of rope. Also look up UK hanging execution table on wikipedia for correct height.The showned lenght of rope must be from where the rope is fixed aka the tree to where the rope stops and the noose start.Also lookup how to do hangmans noose its very easy).

-Electricity must be close to set the timer(buy a 5 euro mechanical timer) on then the heater(5 euro nickel-chromium wire which you twist to create a heater or get a heater)so you burn and cut the rope of the door holding you , so you accomplish a automatic drop.

-If electricity is relatively far in case you cant do it in your backyard for privacy reasons you can get a cheap benzine power generator under 100 euros or find a land near electric system and attach 2 wires but you gotta know which of the 3 are the 2 that you need , which wire on which cable doesnt matter as long as you get right the + and - on the electric pole. TAKE CAUTIONS ON THIS ONE....also you can look on the closest home which wires he has his home electricity attached and just make 2 hooks and put your 2 wires with a long wooden stick( MUST BE DRY OR YOU GET SHOCKED).

-Depending on the time of season to sleep comfortably you can buy yourself a 15 euro small electric fan heater and keep it inside with you so you relax and able to sleep on winter aswell

-Imagination to as how to place the smaller fixed rope which holds the door ur sleeping on , under the small heater which will turn ON and making the auto-drop possible. Its not hard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now im left with ordering the nickel chromium wire and making a 30 hour bus trip to Albania where i have my land because now i have immigrated in Germany and i dont own any land which i can construct in and i dont want to be bothered.
i will make the wooden 3 m tall construction and the door and decide when to. The only problem would be besides the fear of making the final act to being in a village where i dont feel genuine interested, with my cousins or uncles etc etc , and its hell to go there alone and even spend a week on that doorless windowless house of mine( its where i will live while building this project). So yes its human contact and my will to act on my plan.Basically if i had one advantage on one of these two problems i either would want to die or would have already done it.
Besides that this is the most fearless i would add painless way to do it even compared to gun in the head ( noise and fear or pulling the trigger PLUS positioning the brain stem etc).

( CHANCES THAT LONG DROPING IS MOST PAINLESS WAY - TOGHETHER WITH HEROIN OD BARBITURATES AND ANY TYPE OF FAST BLOOD LOSS)

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Reactions: Halo13 and MiserableBastard1995
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
The setting looks too complicated.But, good luck

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure you would feel something at the severed nerves, severed nerves do cause severe pain in many instances, the most severe of which probably being post open heart surgery. I'm not 100% sure how that works in the neck though.

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
I'm pretty sure you would feel something at the severed nerves, severed nerves do cause severe pain in many instances, the most severe of which probably being post open heart surgery. I'm not 100% sure how that works in the neck though.
my idea is by comparing a exposed nerve on tooth which should be same with the neck you dont feel pain if something doesnt touch the nerve.When breaking the neck im almost sure no pain is felt by the nerve but im not sure about the broken neck bone of top side ...But my guess is since heart stops at the moment the nerve breaks i can guarantee the fainting makes the neck bone feel insignificant.....

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
The heart does not stop at the moment the neck breaks, the heart can keep beating for a short while without oxygen, the heart is not controlled directly by the brain, that's why fully brain dead peoples' hearts still beat. Breathing would stop immediately though.

Reactions: Halo13
S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
The heart does not stop at the moment the neck breaks, the heart can keep beating for a short while without oxygen, the heart is not controlled directly by the brain, that's why fully brain dead peoples' hearts still beat. Breathing would stop immediately though.
you may be right but adding that carotid veins are really closed even in long drop hanging unless someone doesnt use hangmans knot , id say unconsciousness (same as heart stop beating) is instant and it takes 10-20 seconds from restricted blood flow. Add the paralysis from neck down if neck is properly broken with the nerve too , and the cesation of breathing from muscle paralysis i would give it a go.....Id prefer a heroin OD or gunshot to brainstem but i cant find pure stuff and guns where widly available in my country before 20 years but now everyone who owns one is afraid from 15 years+ of jailtime

drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
Are you long dropping to decapitation? I know that's supposed to be painless since it's near instant seperation.

Reactions: SettOne1994
WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
Any drop hanging seems pretty risky, imo. The point of it afaik was more of a spectator thing, people could watch a cool execution. If you're alone and fuck up (which is very likely), you're looking at a slow, painful (possible) death.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
So i bought 100 euros of material plus 50 i will buy later to build the construction.
The idea is building a strong construction like those in villages where they keep chickens but risen with wooden poles of 3m for the long drop(if needed more height you can shovel the ground under it . This construction of wood is mostly made of a horizontal door of my size where i will be sleeping on top of it and its made like a ultra small room 2m x 1m. The door wich i will be sleeping on top be hold with a rope. I will put the other rope on my neck and fall asleep. I bought a mechanical timer which will turn on the electricity after 4 hours(when i believe i must be in REM sleep,you can try stay awake 2 days to maximize deep sleep) and i will make a homemade heater from nickel-chromium wire(5 euros total cost, and its easy you just twist the wire and connect it like a lamp and you got yourself a heater) and that heater will be placed under where the smaller rope ( holding the door which i sleep on top) will be burned and cut , and let the door which i lay ontop open THEN it will drop me from the specified height of 2.1m ( as im around 60kg ) and break my neck with instant death while im in deep sleeping. Basically going from deep sleep to another deeper sleep. Im sure i will be aware im waking up because of falling but for 1 second maximum

Breaking the neck is painless i believe as a broken spinal nerve is as painless as it gets. The feeling would be feeling your head only as you have no body,then fainting(fainting is the part of death you cant escape maybe only in heroin overdose or something). Because magine a open tooth with exposed nerve.If nothing touches that nerve the tooth wont bother you with pain.Same goes with spinal nerves in your neck. Its like cutting an electric wire and cutting the signal short.Hence my saying, you will feel only your head and not your body or any kind of pain.Then faint and so on

I got it all planned the items and wooden construction is not more then 150 euros depending your location maybe 200 euros. But its safer then buying impure heroin in streets these days or doing anything that requires any kind of pain or act of strong courage to proceed.By the way dont order anything on the dark web its stupid without strong recommandations or proof.
Required:

-Basic knowledge of woodcrafting and wooden door making(maybe i can post a picture if needed of the construction how it looks).

-CORRECT HEIGHT OF DROP + STRONG ROPE is required(I overdid it with mine just to be safe with 2.5t strenght of rope. Also look up UK hanging execution table on wikipedia for correct height.The showned lenght of rope must be from where the rope is fixed aka the tree to where the rope stops and the noose start.Also lookup how to do hangmans noose its very easy).

-Electricity must be close to set the timer(buy a 5 euro mechanical timer) on then the heater(5 euro nickel-chromium wire which you twist to create a heater or get a heater)so you burn and cut the rope of the door holding you , so you accomplish a automatic drop.

-If electricity is relatively far in case you cant do it in your backyard for privacy reasons you can get a cheap benzine power generator under 100 euros or find a land near electric system and attach 2 wires but you gotta know which of the 3 are the 2 that you need , which wire on which cable doesnt matter as long as you get right the + and - on the electric pole. TAKE CAUTIONS ON THIS ONE....also you can look on the closest home which wires he has his home electricity attached and just make 2 hooks and put your 2 wires with a long wooden stick( MUST BE DRY OR YOU GET SHOCKED).

-Depending on the time of season to sleep comfortably you can buy yourself a 15 euro small electric fan heater and keep it inside with you so you relax and able to sleep on winter aswell

-Imagination to as how to place the smaller fixed rope which holds the door ur sleeping on , under the small heater which will turn ON and making the auto-drop possible. Its not hard

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now im left with ordering the nickel chromium wire and making a 30 hour bus trip to Albania where i have my land because now i have immigrated in Germany and i dont own any land which i can construct in and i dont want to be bothered.
i will make the wooden 3 m tall construction and the door and decide when to. The only problem would be besides the fear of making the final act to being in a village where i dont feel genuine interested, with my cousins or uncles etc etc , and its hell to go there alone and even spend a week on that doorless windowless house of mine( its where i will live while building this project). So yes its human contact and my will to act on my plan.Basically if i had one advantage on one of these two problems i either would want to die or would have already done it.
Besides that this is the most fearless i would add painless way to do it even compared to gun in the head ( noise and fear or pulling the trigger PLUS positioning the brain stem etc).

( CHANCES THAT LONG DROPING IS MOST PAINLESS WAY - TOGHETHER WITH HEROIN OD BARBITURATES AND ANY TYPE OF FAST BLOOD LOSS)

Any ideas?

Here is more info on long drop hanging https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/long-drop-hanging-method.30677/#post-560968 not trying to promote myself but my post went unnoticed.

Reactions: voyager
S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Are you long dropping to decapitation? I know that's supposed to be painless since it's near instant seperation.
yes i dont mind the height is 2.5 meters i might make it 3m for sake of physics (since i will be laying down and now vertically standing). Prefer decapitation than vegetable cause i must break the neck nerves besides neck bones
Here is more info on long drop hanging https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/long-drop-hanging-method.30677/#post-560968 not trying to promote myself but my post went unnoticed.
Yes i noticed it for that im sure.... i want to skip the noose from the front thing since its uncomfortable to me but i know its more efficient also u learned me that the lenght of rope is calculated from the hanging point to the noose thanks

Last edited: