• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I am taking a trip to A bridge that should do the trick this weekend. I am ready to do this. But I am worried that survival instinct will kick in and I won't be able to do it, or that I will hesitate long enough for police to come and pull me off the bridge. Thinking of mixing alcohol with benzos to reduce the inhibition. But not sure how much to take to find that sweet spot where I can suppress inhibitions but not too intoxicated to fall asleep or too uncoordinated to climb over the railing...any ideas?

• Hugs
Reactions: throwaway123, Faraway1990 and Soul
myrtaryniel

myrtaryniel

Mar 28, 2019
I seriously considered this method for a long time even tho i'm utterly terrified of heights. My plan was to get heavily drunken, stoned and take a lot of benzos, all of this while having fasted for a few days. Your brain doesn't work the same when you do all of that to it, so I trusted it would be enough.
When you jump, just let yourself go. Think of whatever you want to think; paradise, nothingness, a place where no problems exist and all the people you love are there,the end of suffering... Whatever brings you comfort. We're allowed to have our last happy fantasy in this awful reality.

And how high is this railing you're talking about? Weekends can be crowded, so you'd have to go very late at night and watch out for police.

Reactions: Powderedmonster and sadgirl9999
Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Jun 6, 2019
You don't need the pills if you drink enough. People that are blackout drunk can climb pretty well, BTW. Unless you're female I wouldn't worry too much about that part.

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
I seriously considered this method for a long time even tho i'm utterly terrified of heights. My plan was to get heavily drunken, stoned and take a lot of benzos, all of this while having fasted for a few days. Your brain doesn't work the same when you do all of that to it, so I trusted it would be enough.
When you jump, just let yourself go. Think of whatever you want to think; paradise, nothingness, a place where no problems exist and all the people you love are there,the end of suffering... Whatever brings you comfort. We're allowed to have our last happy fantasy in this awful reality.

And how high is this railing you're talking about? Weekends can be crowded, so you'd have to go very late at night and watch out for police.
Thanks so much. The railing is not too high. somewhere between waist and chest height. Im a little scared. But ready.

• Hugs
Reactions: Faraway1990 and Soul
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I am taking a trip to A bridge that should do the trick this weekend. I am ready to do this. But I am worried that survival instinct will kick in and I won't be able to do it, or that I will hesitate long enough for police to come and pull me off the bridge. Thinking of mixing alcohol with benzos to reduce the inhibition. But not sure how much to take to find that sweet spot where I can suppress inhibitions but not too intoxicated to fall asleep or too uncoordinated to climb over the railing...any ideas?
There is a 100 percent effective way to overcome SI.

1. Choose a peaceful method.
  2. Exhaust all options before exiting.
  3. Wait until you can't go any more.

That is it. That is what I am doing. In fact I look forward to it now.

Reactions: Faraway1990 and myrtaryniel
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
There is a 100 percent effective way to overcome SI.

1. Choose a peaceful method.
  2. Exhaust all options before exiting.
  3. Wait until you can't go any more.
That is it. That is what I am doing. In fact I look forward to it now.

We all need something to look forward to, @GeorgeJL my dear! The trouble is that SI is more the body's idea than the mind's. An interesting-sounding idea is mentioned in this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...lling-motivation-enhancing-concoctions.17308/

Maybe it's worth a try.

Reactions: Faraway1990
J

johnonymous

Jun 6, 2019

Where is this? I'm interested in doing the same. Perhaps we could do it together and buck each other up. I don't want to go out all alone, it would be so much better going out with someone else who's going through the same pain and understands. I don't care how far I have to drive.

ladolcemorte

ladolcemorte

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Where is this? I'm interested in doing the same. Perhaps we could do it together and buck each other up. I don't want to go out all alone, it would be so much better going out with someone else who's going through the same pain and understands. I don't care how far I have to drive.

the bridge is in Canada. I can't wait, sorry. I need to do this tonight. I am working on getting drunk and Im halfway there. Then it is a cab ride and a creepy 30 minute walk. (Wouldn't it be ironic if I got murdered 9n the way to my suicide location...).

Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
You don't need the pills if you drink enough. People that are blackout drunk can climb pretty well, BTW. Unless you're female I wouldn't worry too much about that part.
Why mention about the female bit can I ask?

Reactions: DepressionsAHo
Lush_nova

Lush_nova

Self Destruct Activated
May 16, 2019
Upper body strength and being shorter could easily make or break this.

I guess it depends on the determination of the female when it comes to strength, as for being a short ass, I Hadn't thought of that

Reactions: Sitokirment
W

WaterUnder

Student
Apr 27, 2019
I am taking a trip to A bridge that should do the trick this weekend.

Sweet ladolce, I am only seeing this now. We met on a different forum a while back. I'm so sorry you're struggling right now. I saw on the other forum that you were waiting for your flight to Vancouver.

Please contact me so we can talk about what's going on. I know you've been in a lot of pain for some time now, but I can't help think that you're reaching out on two forums has less to do with method and more to do with wanting to find a reason to continue living.

I believe you are still with us, love. Please reach out. There's no shame in changing your mind or delaying your plan.

On the other forum my name was the same as yours, but in a different language. Do you remember? We conversed a few times. We really related to one another.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings