Nefer

Nefer

2025 Nov 19🤞
Mar 22, 2023
What would be your ideal way to go whether it be method, surrounding, time or place?

I have a few as in ctb at a far younger age maybe 10-12 no real method just a young death.
Getting in a highspeed crash into obliteration.
Going out like Rina Palenkova.
Now i just want to go out by a cliff into the ocean with another or by myself before i get any older more than likely gone by next year.🌊

Reactions: Black_light
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Going out with N in the arms of my loved one, preferably leaving together.
However if I found a loved one I wouldn't commit suicide, at least not until my physical health worsens.

Reactions: Wehmut
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
Peking Duck Overdose.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: miserablemonster and Forever Sleep
KarmicRain

KarmicRain

Mar 27, 2023
1. Nembutal ofc
2. I think the idea of Sarco sounds nice. You just pass out and then not wake up. feels peaceful
3. anything instant, certain, and not painful. these are generally violent like gunshots or falling from super high places or anything involving extreme amounts of instantaneous force. Whatever makes it hurt the least and ends the fastest.

Reactions: Nefer, PurpleVoid and pthnrdnojvsc
_Alfarooq_

_Alfarooq_

Useless bastard almost making the decision to CTB.
Jul 24, 2023
What would be your ideal way to go whether it be method, surrounding, time or place?

I have a few as in ctb at a far younger age maybe 10-12 no real method just a young death.
Now i just want to go out by a cliff into the ocean with another or by myself before i get any older more than likely gone by next year.🌊
I would prefer to CTB with a gun or sodium nitrite, but I can't find any of those, so unfortunately jumping is the best method for me.

Reactions: Nefer
Alltheywanted

Alltheywanted

I'll just lay here and die
Mar 6, 2023
1) When the time comes, firstly I want my body to look as perfect as possible. I'm taking it really serious and actually gym is one of the few things that i still can enjoy;
2) Place must be somewhere in nature, maybe in an abandoned building;
3) I want to have some whisky with me;
4) Before CTB I will take some photos of myself and post them on instagram so my family will have better memories (I am very strict about taking photos of myself. my parents don't own more than 2 pictures of present me)
5) Finally, my ideal suicide would be to use a firearm.

Sadly the 5th part won't be possible for me because of where I live

Reactions: f1lth, hi-okbye and Nefer
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
Great question.
If I could, I would CTB with a gun.
Anytime, anywhere, preferably far from my family.

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I'm doing my ideal suicide. Gun. God bless America.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just wish for a suicide which is like never waking again, just falling asleep eternally sounds like the best way to die to me, my most ideal method would be Nembutal.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Nefer and StolenLife
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
It would be ideal for me.
I live in Finland and would go to Lapland in January. I would rent a cottage from there for a week.

There, my favorite food and watching the starry sky in the evenings. Also saunas and a little alcohol and opiates. Complete relaxation before departure.

On the last day, removal with nitrogen or nembutal

Reactions: Wehmut and Nefer
P

Peerless_Cucumber

The one and only king of cucumbers
Feb 22, 2023
Being shot in the chest and then falling from a really high point into the ocean.

Reactions: Wehmut and Nefer
Gloomislost

Gloomislost

Pet the bunnies for me · 18
Jul 27, 2023

I want it to be in July (no one really cares about that month unless you have a birthday or it's 4th of July)
I want to be in a room, using the charcoal method (?) While playing my favorite songs until I pass away.

StrawberryBlood

StrawberryBlood

Strawberry Carnivore
Jul 17, 2023
I'd like to drown somewhere extremely remote, away from all humans and all human creation. I'd like to go back into nature and never be found. Whether animals ate me or my body simply decayed I wouldn't mind.
More than all of that however, the people closest to me would have to be gone first, or accepting of my choice. Because I don't want to hurt them.

Reactions: imsotiredd and sensation86
B

Black_light

Jun 23, 2023
the ideal would any method that doesn't leave a body for random strangers to toy with

Reactions: f1lth and Nefer
delora

delora

Lola (she/her)
Jun 5, 2023
Immediately after my partner is gone. Snuggling comfortably close to him and holding his hand, then drifting peacefully into sleep to never wake up again. At this point in time, I think such a feat would only be possible with pentobarbital.

I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
Nembutal and heroin ideally.

I would take pics but I cut off my 30 inch beautiful hair in a mental breakdown caused by my family so no pics. I want my head blow apart by a 12 gauge 3" magnum slug after I pass out. My hair was my identity. Had I had some strong dissociative drugs like pure DXO (not dxm) mixed with heroin I'd still have it because dissociatives shut you down in a beautiful way out of body experience and everything is bright vivid and beautiful on the afterglow. Heck still have it If I had enough H to nod off and avoid self mutation. I cut it 4 times. I'm not waiting 5 years to grow it back. I'd rather my shaved head blown across the room with a shotgun even a .50 BMG if it were available.

But nembutal and some heroin and antiemetic ideally. Peaceful. Clean. Simple. Done.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think an assisted suicide at a clinic would be my preference- anything quick, painless and efficient.

If this was an unrealistic dream- then- the same deal but somewhere beautiful in nature overlooking water.

DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023

My ideal method would be to die in my sleep and not wake up again. Something like N or any drug that put me asleep and make me sleep and not wake up.

mavis

mavis

Nov 14, 2023
I have quite a few :
- in front of a whole lot of people, in a way that they do research afterwards and discover the ring I was a victim of
- alone in a very remote location, stabbing myself in the throat over and over
- hanging myself like in the movies

I

imsotiredd

Nov 3, 2023
My ideal would be to go on a hike to a place as remote as possible and just shoot myself in the head. I want the plants and animals to eat my body so at least something is benefited by this worthless body of mine.

N

needrelief18

Nov 13, 2023
Assisted euthanasia at a clinic. Peaceful and easy.