awaitinglove

awaitinglove

lost in my head
Apr 30, 2023
I just had a random thought right now lol. If you had the privilege to CTB wherever you wanted to, where would it be? Ideally for me, it'd be my house (but that's not really an option for me). So, I'm just wondering where your ideal place would be?

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Zhendou and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
A clinic would be the ideal place for me. No police investigation, no clear up, no traumatising anyone with coming across a body. I could donate my organs and know my suicide would be successful.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, hadenough58, Roseate and 2 others
Uninfluential_Karma

Uninfluential_Karma

Rat Cult Leader
Aug 5, 2024
My dream place would be somewhere on the mountains. Preferably in a forest like area but it would be clear enough to see the view from where I'd die. I want someone to also CTB with me there but I haven't found anyone. I have 5 different planned locations that likely fit this but I don't think I'll ever get to die at any of them. I've been close to or in all of them and they carry good memories.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack and Roseate
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
I just had a random thought right now lol. If you had the privilege to CTB wherever you wanted to, where would it be? Ideally for me, it'd be my house (but that's not really an option for me). So, I'm just wondering where your ideal place would be?
I'll CTB in a park near me when the time comes. I also don't have the luxury of doing it at home.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
D

dolemitedrums

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2024
A clinic would be the ideal place for me. No police investigation, no clear up, no traumatising anyone with coming across a body. I could donate my organs and know my suicide would be successful.

Yeah just for practical reasons this is what I would choose too.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Forever Sleep and cowboypants
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Probably somewhere out there in space. I love space and the stars. My dead body peacefully drifting through space sounds so nice

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and Freedomatlast24
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
On a quiet mountaintop. There are many really high ones around me, so I could be sitting on a stone admit the snow and glacier even when its summer.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, ijustwishtodie and pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Anywhere where it's guaranteed I'll die and never suffer in this existence again, somewhere far away from other people.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and ijustwishtodie
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
As a disabled person, I have no choice other then my bedroom.

• Hugs
Reactions: d3ad, GuessWhosBack, Roseate and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
A remote isolated area far away from humans so that they can't bring me back to life in their ER hospital.

The only thing holding me up is their ER hospital.

That ER hospital is the only thing that can bring me back to life after I execute one of my suicide methods

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, frost_, Zhendou and 1 other person
Zhendou

Zhendou

Alive
Sep 17, 2022
Peacefully dying in my sleep on my bed. I just do not want to know that I am dying so I would not panic and peacefully pass on to the next life without realizing. That is the best death imaginable in my opinion.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Freedomatlast24 and d3ad
H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
A clinic would certainly be the most practical but that option is not available to the majority so my choice would be to go to sleep (drug induced) on a warm beach and never wake up again which I think is practical and do-able for me.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Freedomatlast24 and Zhendou
spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
my dream is out somewhere in the mountains in a nice tent to keep me dry and warm, but not out in the middle of nowhere enough where nobody would find me and my family would worry, just the oerfect spot where everything would be quiet and warm for a little while

Reactions: GuessWhosBack and hadenough58