• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nooneislistening727

Jul 28, 2019
I'm interested in finding a reliable way to CTB. Planned on slitting my wrists but discovered that it most likely wouldn't be effective due to bodily defense mechanisms.(if that makes any sense) Curious to hear people's perfected methods that are the most reliable.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I would either go with Hanging or SN. Both methods are cheap, relatively painless if done correctly, relatively quick, and highly effective. Both are also widely popular here.

Reactions: letmeseethedeath and forever21
Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
Found the exit bag using nitrogen interesting.

Reactions: Bigyeah
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
The quickest is through shot gun to head .Unfortunately, if you live outside us and canada, it is impossible to get it. I think full suspension hanging is effective. But, one should be able to bear the pain for 10 to 20 seconds because of the windpipe crushing. One should also overcome survival instinct for that 10 to 20 min.

Please note that I strongly recommend against taking any action that would cause harm to yourself. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible to prevent harm coming to yourself. I do not encourage you or anyone to do anything that would cause harm to yourself or themselves. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping yourself out of harm's way. I repeat, please seek assistance in any and every possible way to prevent harm coming to yourself.
I would either go with Hanging or SN. Both methods are cheap, relatively painless if done correctly, relatively quick, and highly effective. Both are also widely popular here.
I dont think full suspension hanging is painless. It is painful until you lose consciousness, due to the force on the windpipe. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: letmeseethedeath
Saddad

Saddad

Dec 17, 2019
I dont see much talk of this but I myself have a 9 litre 2000 psi tank of nitrogen, reg fitted capable of 15-18 litres per min, 2 meters of hose, large Turkey roasting bag, elastic to go around the bottom and tape to hold hose in place. I watched and read a lot about this. There are specifics "Doing it with betty" videos ect. Euthanasia groups used to use simaler equip to give a peaceful painless release to many. Unconscious in seconds and finishes in mins. Does anyone else have experience with use of this equipment?

N

Nooneislistening727

Jul 28, 2019
What's SN?
I dont see much talk of this but I myself have a 9 litre 2000 psi tank of nitrogen, reg fitted capable of 15-18 litres per min, 2 meters of hose, large Turkey roasting bag, elastic to go around the bottom and tape to hold hose in place. I watched and read a lot about this. There are specifics "Doing it with betty" videos ect. Euthanasia groups used to use simaler equip to give a peaceful painless release to many. Unconscious in seconds and finishes in mins. Does anyone else have experience with use of this equipment?
I've seen the video but I don't understand where the tank of nitrous comes in to the equation. Could you help explain it?

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
The quickest is through shot gun to head.

Agreed. It's probably the most reliable method, together with cyanide and jumping done properly. However, it's a horror if it fails. You might have heard of the Australian man who had to shoot himself three times before he died.

Unfortunately, if you live outside us and canada, it is impossible to get it.

Not necessarily. In several countries, including mine, where firearms are strictly regulated, you can obtain a shotgun license if you have a hunting license.

DevilInHell667

DevilInHell667

Dec 6, 2019
The quickest is through shot gun to head .Unfortunately, if you live outside us and canada, it is impossible to get it. I think full suspension hanging is effective. But, one should be able to bear the pain for 10 to 20 seconds because of the windpipe crushing. One should also overcome survival instinct for that 10 to 20 min.

Please note that I strongly recommend against taking any action that would cause harm to yourself. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible to prevent harm coming to yourself. I do not encourage you or anyone to do anything that would cause harm to yourself or themselves. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping yourself out of harm's way. I repeat, please seek assistance in any and every possible way to prevent harm coming to yourself.

I dont think full suspension hanging is painless. It is painful until you lose consciousness, due to the force on the windpipe. :(

No method is completely painless. Hanging is one of the few that are least painless, because you fall out of conciousness fast due to lack of blood flow to the brain.

N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
No method is completely painless. Hanging is one of the few that are least painless, because you fall out of conciousness fast due to lack of blood flow to the brain.
Yes,but that 10 to 15 seconds would be painful because the trachea will be crushed. However, my preferred method is hanging
Agreed. It's probably the most reliable method, together with cyanide and jumping done properly. However, it's a horror if it fails. You might have heard of the Australian man who had to shoot himself three times before he died.

Not necessarily. In several countries, including mine, where firearms are strictly regulated, you can obtain a shotgun license if you have a hunting license.
Which country. I mean one can get very long shotguns, and I dont know how powerful they are. In US,Canda, one can get very powerful and short shot guns like ksg keltech shotguns

Last edited:
DoodleBug

DoodleBug

Just a guy passing by
Dec 9, 2019
Every method carries its own risk. I still consider SN somewhat scary, but if you're disciplined, then using it should be considerably peaceful. Slitting your wrists demands a lot from a person. Pulling the trigger isn't that ideal too, since the act itself represents that thin line of mortality a few can cross. Its one of the reasons why its "ideal" for impulsive and inebriated mindsets, yet of course those also come with the baggage of a possible fuck-up.

To each their own, though. Whether it'd be SN, N, exit bag, partial suspension (2nd fav option, personally), etc. If you do enough digging on this forum, then you can find some usable, valuable sources. You're already asking the right questions in this thread, but please consider each step thoroughly. There's a lot of good support in here for that.

'2m2b' is harnessing my attention as of now, but the shortage of sources and its unavailability in my hometown render it way too clandestine and dangerous to approach for now. Nothing will truly optimize you and your SI, so everybody has to make their own peace. Ctb is a tough business, even sailing away on N seems rather morbid, and it is...peace in passing sure does sound beautiful, but mainly to people here. That's why, most of the time, you can trust their sources. When researching methods, weigh the possible consequences and estimates of pain at your own merit.

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Which country. I mean one can get very long shotguns, and I dont know how powerful they are. In US,Canda, one can get very powerful and short shot guns like ksg keltech shotguns

A country in Scandinavia. I'm quite certain that automatic shotguns are prohibited, but otherwise there are no restrictions that I know of. I'd suspect that it's the same in some other European countries as well, like Switzerland and Russia.