G

Ghastly

Dec 15, 2018
Just an idea because I often want to talk to someone about my plans and reasons and not have the normal reflex of OMG DON'T DO IT IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

It would be very therapeutic (imo personally) if we had a number we could use to dial in, and have a somewhat ongoing group chat, or be able to have discussions that don't shame us. Maybe at a certain time weekly? Idk. I finally registered the other day as my plans take shape, but hadn't seen anything of this sort here. Also would make finding partners easier.

Anyway just a thought! Maybe we can make it happen, it'll cost money I'm sure but could potentially be very worth it.

Reactions: sif, Sanguinius, Lifeisatrap and 15 others
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
I would like to call in for encouragement, even though we are not encourageing ctb on SS, only offering support of choice :)

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Deleted member 4288 and 7 others
G

Ghastly

Dec 15, 2018
I agree, just to have the freedom to speak openly about it and hear directly from those who support your choice, regardless of what it is. There's no where else I can go, aside from here, to venture into my thoughts about ctb. I think having a coherent conversation where you can say what you want to would be a great relief.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 9 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
you can DM me any time if you need someone to talk with. Hell, if I'm not busy, I'll hop into voice chat on the discord server, and we can have our little hotline there.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Morbid Cam and 14 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I would like to be on the line when people call in. Maybe pose as a therapist. Worldexploder said I have a very relaxing voice. I bet I know more than those asshole psychs anyway. Plus Frasier is still my favorite show after all these years.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Going Home, Moony21 and 9 others
G

Ghastly

Dec 15, 2018
I would like to be on the line when people call in. Maybe pose as a therapist. Worldexploder said I have a very relaxing voice. I bet I know more than those asshole psychs anyway. Plus Frasier is still my favorite show after all these years.
LOL I love Fraser! I have a wonderful therapist but I know they'll section me if I said exactly what I meant to do. I'd be so glad to hear a soothing voice who understands or at least let's me talk freely about ctb

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Made4TV and 5 others
M

MrAsperger

Dec 19, 2018
Hi all. I'm really ready to go, however, I have a wife who loves me dearly, and this is stopping me. I know it would cause her tremendous hurt. Please someone tell me how to be detached enough so I can do the deed.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 7 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Hi all. I'm really ready to go, however, I have a wife who loves me dearly, and this is stopping me. I know it would cause her tremendous hurt. Please someone tell me how to be detached enough so I can do the deed.

We don't give encouragement here.

So just be aware, while you can get advice for messing with your SI. No one will encourage you.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Moony21 and 7 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Alright we're all set. I do expect a fancy Seattle apartment for my trouble. I suppose I could potentially be fobbed off by way of Marlboro lights or peanut m&m's, but that just seems cheap.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Z17jtEXVmC

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Moony21 and 8 others
JJ-NOHOPE

JJ-NOHOPE

Tantalus - all desire, no hope
Nov 26, 2018
I like the idea. It would be nice to call a number that was pro choice.
I use the crisis text line, which I do like.
But you have to be careful, because if they think you are in imminent danger they will call the cops.

Why does anyone else give a flying f#$& if anyone kills themselves? It's our own lives after all.

I'm so tired of living my life so that others don't hurt. The pain that I live through every day is a million times worse than what anyone would feel if I ctb.

I am so weary.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 7 others
Salvacion

Salvacion

Sep 25, 2018
Essentially we could use any of the conference messaging avail and the code number would be put up weekly.... and time of confereNce. They aren't expensive

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 3 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Maybe one of the Mods could tell us if this is even a possibility? Shit I would be ok to take a "shift" talking to people here.... I could have used that more than a few times.....

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 4 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I haven't been suicidal all my life. Once my life stopped being worth it for me, I found that I had also stopped caring about my survival and honestly how my suicide was going to hurt the people around me.... I knew some would be upset, but they would be better without me and a good number were hurting me ... so they could live with the result of their actions.
I think you will find detachment when you are ready to take your life. Many will still find a "survival instinct" to keep alive intact but I think most here do find a point at which the benefits of not hurting others and continuing to suffer themselves can no longer work.
I am sorry. I know that is such a long winded and shitty answer : (

Reactions: sif, Donewith_, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
N

NotWorthLiving

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2018
You'd have to remember there are people from all over the world on here so the timezones could screw it up a little

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 2 others
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
You'd have to remember there are people from all over the world on here so the timezones could screw it up a little

I'd be happy to talk anytime since my sleep is practically non-existant. But yeah, that would make things a bit harder

Reactions: sif and Lifeisatrap
E

Ella Disenchanted

Student
Sep 3, 2018
If you're in the UK there's the Samaritans. If you get a good one, they practically troubleshoot your method with you.

Reactions: About_to_Go, Lifeisatrap, gingerplum and 1 other person
L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018
Just an idea because I often want to talk to someone about my plans and reasons and not have the normal reflex of OMG DON'T DO IT IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

It would be very therapeutic (imo personally) if we had a number we could use to dial in, and have a somewhat ongoing group chat, or be able to have discussions that don't shame us. Maybe at a certain time weekly? Idk. I finally registered the other day as my plans take shape, but hadn't seen anything of this sort here. Also would make finding partners easier.

Anyway just a thought! Maybe we can make it happen, it'll cost money I'm sure but could potentially be very worth it.

The Good Samaritan number
0808 164 0123 will not call the cops or ambulance on you-unless you ask them to. They will stay with you on the phone while you die if that is what you want. Keep in mind they will still be pro life-just not pro life to the point they will try to enforce you to live.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and About_to_Go