RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
For me dignity is something important. I have seen my cousins and uncles dropping into the drug life (first weed then harder shit, even heroin). They were all losers. I think its in my families DNA. However, I would rather kill myself than becoming even only a pothead. I don't want my conscious to be altered. THIS is how it's supposed to be - a miserable and depressed life with tons of mental disorders. I know I could drink/smoke the pain away for a temporary amount of time. And honestly it's hella tempting sometimes because my life is unendurable but I stay away from it because I don't want to end up like my fucking cousins. I even feel ashamed for trying out some antidepressants some time ago but doctors told me this might be a real solution, naively didn't I know they were useless. Fuck them doctors.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ambie and CuriousAboutThis
Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Drs suck right from the A-hole❤️
Peace/hugs

Reactions: Ambie and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Please don't feel pressured to take psych meds they definitely are dangerous. They can help in the short term but they are very destructive over the long term. You're right to feel this way. They are big money makers for the pharmaceutical companies but they were never intended for people to be on them for life.

Reactions: Ambie, MiserableBastard1995, RealLostSoul and 3 others
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
Ehhh I kinda think the same I don't wanna take antidepressants, because they just change the way I see the world. They do not change my problems from giant to minor.
Final escape you're right. I know shit about biology but let me say. I don't think that you can make a magic pill that affect just the damaged nerves in your brain I do not trust it.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
SSRI's have contributed a lot to my early demise. 7 years over the course of my youth. The first time I was on them for over 3 years until I decided to quit but several months later I had an anxiety episode that I've never had before in my life and felt compelled to crawl back to them for the time being as a necessary evil. I had stopped taking them immediately after starting but trying to live the next 2.5 years in the state that I was in made my life a living nightmare. Got on them again and stayed on them afterwards. Quit them after taking it for another 4 years but I am now experiencing the destruction that they cause.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Fragile and Neurodamaged2
H

Hadenuf

Student
Aug 3, 2019
They destroyed me that's why I want to go

Reactions: Ambie and Neurodamaged2
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
For me dignity is something important. I have seen my cousins and uncles dropping into the drug life (first weed then harder shit, even heroin). They were all losers. I think its in my families DNA. However, I would rather kill myself than becoming even only a pothead. I don't want my conscious to be altered. THIS is how it's supposed to be - a miserable and depressed life with tons of mental disorders. I know I could drink/smoke the pain away for a temporary amount of time. And honestly it's hella tempting sometimes because my life is unendurable but I stay away from it because I don't want to end up like my fucking cousins. I even feel ashamed for trying out some antidepressants some time ago but doctors told me this might be a real solution, naively didn't I know they were useless. Fuck them doctors.
Maybe you need to try different snti depressants. You cant just settle for the first drug or the first therapist you get.

• Hmph!
Reactions: RealLostSoul
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

Oct 11, 2019
Maybe you need to try different snti depressants. You cant just settle for the first drug or the first therapist you get.

Homie I've tried 6 different ones. And was at 5 different therapists. Fuck this garbage scam system.

Ehhh I kinda think the same I don't wanna take antidepressants, because they just change the way I see the world. They do not change my problems from giant to minor.

Yea you are right. You can't also talk your problems away or whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nem
Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
That's how you feel. To me the only connection between drugs and dignity is that people who see drugs as evil were always trying to take away my dignity for using them. Like just the other day I was caught by a bunch of plainclothed drug cops patrolling the forested area while I was looking for my weed stashed by a dealer. Their key phrases after refusing to show me their police id's "if you think you live in a state with a rule of law you're wrong", "we're in a forest, we're just going to dump you here". Quite a showdown it was, but I still managed to get away with my dignity intact.

Reactions: Fragile and Nem
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

Oct 11, 2019
Remember what I said? Well. I took a higher dosage of sleeping pills right now, again after a loooong time... because I couldn't take it anymore. Can't sleep and I have no reason to wake up and live tomorrow. I want to skip tomorrow and the next few days/weeks as best as possible but I think i might have OD'd a little. Feeling very dizzy and blacked out right now. Dang. Idk I hope I wake up though because I am not done yet, still have to finish my journal + recordings. But if not and this is my last message, you know what happened. I'll keep you updated. Fuck life. I hate the world. I have nothing left to live for. I lost everything. I am done. This is my last statement. Good night and see you tomorrow :)

H

Hadenuf

Student
Aug 3, 2019
In what way specifically, if you don't mind me asking?
I only too k sertraline for 4 days and felt all nervous and anxious so I stopped them on a Thursday then on Saturday I had some like withdrawal symptoms and for 5 days went on a drinking binge I barely recall I visited shops and spent money on things I don't even have or know what I bought and finally came out with permanent tinnitus and career ruined it was only after those 5 days I calmed down and look back wondering what I had done and why after a lot of research I found information on anti depressants and how they can cause different strange effects on different people and I began to understand they were the cause of my behaviour now I have to take lorazepam permanent to sleep and are constantly anxious

Last edited:
Reactions: RealLostSoul
RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

Oct 11, 2019
In what way specifically, if you don't mind me asking?

Like the user above said. They gave me nothing positive but side effects + withdrawal symptoms