BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
Idk if this is normal or not, but having someone kidnap me would be way better than ctb. Just having someone wish to have me so much to the point they'd risk it all sounds wonderful

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
That's an interesting thought. I don't know how 'normal' it is, but I fantasized about it in the past as well.
Unfortunately tho, the reality is that nobody is gonna kidnap anyone except for the grimmest purposes, that is no use to list but I'm sure you can imagine... And considering how evil and twisted people can be, you surely wouldn't want that.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and Hollowman
BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
That's an interesting thought. I don't know how 'normal' it is, but I fantasized about it in the past as well.
Unfortunately tho, the reality is that nobody is gonna kidnap anyone except for the grimmest purposes, that is no use to list but I'm sure you can imagine... And considering how evil and twisted people can be, you surely wouldn't want that.
Yes I can imagine, but honestly I would really prefer that. I wouldn't mind if people would hurt me as long as they chose me, I feel like any act of violence on me is some sort of love as well

• Aww..
Reactions: SmollMushroom
beelzebul

beelzebul

(;´д`)ゞ
Oct 10, 2023
your icon being from killing stalking makes this thread concerning for me, to be honest.

BoyInTheBox

BoyInTheBox

INFP 4w5
Jun 6, 2023
your icon being from killing stalking makes this thread concerning for me, to be honest.
Don't worry I don't romanticize what they had because that cannot even be called a relationship. I have him as my pfp because he's one of my highest kins