• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SunDial555

Sep 12, 2023
Hi to you all

I am looking to narrow down what I focus my efforts on and find out my best options given the variables I'm about to describe

A quick bit about me

I am based in the UK and I am badly disabled through a rare condition. As things are I'm not looking to CTB. However, the condition I have can be degenerative and if things were to get worse I would like to have a break glass in case of emergency contingency in place.

Obviously, I hope it never comes to that.

I have various functional disabilities particularly around sight and fiddling around with things. Therefore preparation and availability are the things I'm prioritising from the RPA test. It goes without saying that reliability and relative peacefulness of a method are also priorities.

I have a carer, but they are usually out of the house for 4 to 5 hours, so any method would have to be lethal within that timeframe.

Ideally I'm looking for something I can just store in my locked drawer and then just forget about and relax about the subject.

What I already have

– 2 boxes of clonazepam, a.k.a. Klonopin for approximately 200 MG

– Bottle of 40% strength, alcohol

Things I've already looked into which don't seem viable

– S. N. When this was available on Amazon in the UK, this would've been it.

However, now having to source from abroad and crucially having to perform the purity tests makes this non-viable due to my functional disability is too much fiddling.

– exit bag. Bag too complicated for me to make plus pressure, gauges and testing of purity. Make this non-viable for me.

– Amitriptyline.

Takes too long to be fatal ,makes this non-viable

Too long, didn't read

I am looking for something that's reliable and relatively peaceful that

– is fatal within five hours
– is a drug or drugs which can be purchased from a reliable online pharmacy, which shipped to the UK, which actually sells what it says it's selling
– Or a poison like SN, the purity of which can somehow be vouch for without me having to test it with aquarium kits et cetera and is also available relatively easy to purchase online

I already have 200 MG clonazepam, a.k.a. Klonopin plus strong alcohol

I think the dark web will be beyond my capabilities I'm afraid by the way.

I hope the conditions I've laid out aren't too restrictive, but even if they are please let me know

Any responses will be massively appreciated on this

Thanks guys

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
The dark web isn't too complicated, then again I've had years of experience.

Reactions: SunDial555
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i think i've read more posts from the uk than any other country. also seems like the most monitored place. i'm sorry about your situation. not sure you'll find an emergency solution. sorry about that as well. with your condition, it really does narrow down all peaceful options. you don't want to go just yet so that's good. i am here hoping for methods that i wasn't aware of.

Reactions: SunDial555
S

SunDial555

Sep 12, 2023
Can you not get SN from Poland?
Probably, but I can't fiddle around to guarantee the 95% purity
The dark web isn't too complicated, then again I've had years of experience.
How can one trust the sellers on there and given the conditions I have laid out in my OP what would I be looking to buy?

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Probably, but I can't fiddle around to guarantee the 95% purity

How can one trust the sellers on there and given the conditions I have laid out in my OP what would I be looking to buy?
The dark web markets usually have escrow systems like ebay. They release your funds to the seller only after you have confirmed that you've received the product and that it is what you were expecting. Unless they have FE (finalise early) enabled, but most markets give you the option to just not see sellers who have FE enabled.
I would say the best drug one could purchase on the dark net is heroin. Heroin is usually very easy to overdose on, and some sellers sell fentanyl that they claim is heroin, in which case congratulations, now you have a drug that's stupidly easy to overdose.
Of course, I'm not encouraging anyone to commit suicide or commit illegal acts, this is just a PSA about drugs online, yadda yadda fuck the police don't arrest me

Reactions: Action and SunDial555