IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I'd like an explanation of why everyone treated me so bad and what they thought the outcome would be?

I kept going, I kept smiling and when I reacted treated like I was in the wrong so what did they really think would be the final outcome, I mean I maybe stupid but it's not rocket science that it not going to end well is it?

maybe I could of carried on if I had an explanation but I can't get one of anyone, Doctors, Shrinks, Family.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, Deleted member 1465, Deleted member 18655 and 3 others
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
can anyone recommend a forum where I might get an answer to something like this?

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There's no reason why anyone should be treating you badly. Unless you've committed some sort of heinous act which doesn't appear to be the case. It could be as simple as the people you've surrounded yourself with.

IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
I haven't committed some heinous act but feel like some kind of terrible person who has to be treated like this.

so I am searching for a explanation in my mind it doesn't seem unreasonable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, GoodPersonEffed and Brick In The Wall
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Some people are horrible and treat people like shit. I'm sorry you were treated badly, I can kinda relate in some aspects. But some people just suck and you can't distance yourself from them cause sometimes it's impossible. at least that's how it was in my case

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
nobody has to be treated like this.

and as for your original question, maybe it's the way they were raised - i don't know your situation, but in the cases of abusive parents, their parents most likely abused them, and the parents' parents abused them as well. so, maybe they're perpetuating a cycle.

maybe it's because they get some sort of kick out of seeing people in pain or hurt. maybe they enjoy pushing someone around.

or maybe there isn't a reason at all. but reason or not, treating someone horribly is never justifiable.

Reactions: KleinerWolf
IsThisTheEnd?

IsThisTheEnd?

Mange
Aug 6, 2020
First thanks everyone who replied, when I looked this morning was very surprised

nobody has to be treated like this.

and as for your original question, maybe it's the way they were raised - i don't know your situation, but in the cases of abusive parents, their parents most likely abused them, and the parents' parents abused them as well. so, maybe they're perpetuating a cycle.

maybe it's because they get some sort of kick out of seeing people in pain or hurt. maybe they enjoy pushing someone around.

or maybe there isn't a reason at all. but reason or not, treating someone horribly is never justifiable.

I believe it is a cycle that is exactly how my mind works but just thinking like this has made me different and causes me much pain.
or people get some kind of kick, what you have put I couldn't of described better

I'm from a British culture and I don't want to offend anyone but we're/there not a nice people there's. probably whole towns and city's of abusive groups who don't perceive any kind of problem with there actions.

It's not illegal but seems morally wrong what really gets me is it's not represented on British TV how horrible people are.

I guess what I'm saying is Im obviously the one in the wrong, my view of the world is skewed so I should kill myself etc