FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, I wish I never existed more than anything. Death is something positive to me as it brings peace from all meaningless suffering, ceasing to exist solves everything, I only find beauty in death as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. But of course death is only a solution, I see it as the solution to the problem that never needed to exist which is existence itself and it's beyond tragic how this problem even exists at all.

To me the less time spent suffering in this existence the better but I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the abomination that is existence, there's no benefit in being tormented by this hellish and harmful existence for decades on end just to die in agony from old age to die anyway, it disturbs me how there is endless potential to suffer in an existence so cruel and undesirable that served no purpose in the first place.

To have the ability to exist as a conscious being is a tragedy, it's so horrific how humans actually choose to impose this onto others, humans truly are a repulsive species, it's beyond repulsive how they cause others to suffer by so harmfully forcing them into this existence even know there are no disadvantages to never existing at all. No matter what existence itself really is the true problem, I wish I had the ability to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I'd always see it as better that this existence disappears into nothingness, to have the ability to exist is nothing more than meaningless suffering.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, heavyeyes, davidtorez and 2 others
SuicidalOrganism

SuicidalOrganism

Experienced
May 31, 2023
funeralcry best girl

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, heavyeyes, Leiden and 1 other person
M

MarkSmith73

Apr 14, 2024
I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all, I wish I never existed more than anything. Death is something positive to me as it brings peace from all meaningless suffering, ceasing to exist solves everything, I only find beauty in death as it's the one escape from the futile and torturous burden of existing as a human. But of course death is only a solution, I see it as the solution to the problem that never needed to exist which is existence itself and it's beyond tragic how this problem even exists at all.

To me the less time spent suffering in this existence the better but I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the abomination that is existence, there's no benefit in being tormented by this hellish and harmful existence for decades on end just to die in agony from old age to die anyway, it disturbs me how there is endless potential to suffer in an existence so cruel and undesirable that served no purpose in the first place.

To have the ability to exist as a conscious being is a tragedy, it's so horrific how humans actually choose to impose this onto others, humans truly are a repulsive species, it's beyond repulsive how they cause others to suffer by so harmfully forcing them into this existence even know there are no disadvantages to never existing at all. No matter what existence itself really is the true problem, I wish I had the ability to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I'd always see it as better that this existence disappears into nothingness, to have the ability to exist is nothing more than meaningless suffering.
Life here is rough as hell. It's meant to be hard. I'm struggling with depression as much as you. Temazepam helps me a great deal at night and a fifth of borboun during the day. Life gets better after death is all I can say.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and davidtorez
W

wsx-rt

Student
Apr 17, 2024
I agree, life turns into hell from suffering and torment and the only right way out is death, so that it all ends, when suffering becomes unbearable, people should be able to leave easily and painlessly, this is a human right, this is freedom of choice

Reactions: ijustwishtodie