FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what I'd always see it as preferable to cease existing but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all. The true problem will always lie in existence itself, it's such a horrific tragedy how life exists and how humans continue to impose it, even know existence creates nothing but harm, problems and unnecessary suffering.

I'd see it as better to not exist as after all only the existing are capable of suffering and not the dead, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how one can suffer as long as they are enslaved in this futile and meaningless existence just destined for nothing but to deteriorate and decay. I see human existence as a curse, it's a curse to be trapped inside this flesh prison that we are slaves to and to me wishing to eternally be free from the burden that is existence is all that feels right.

I don't understand the people who act like wanting to die is something to "recover" from when in my case wishing to be permanently relieved from the ability to suffer just having awareness. It's being aware of how existence is completely undesirable and nothing more than an unnecessary harm, I see suicide as the rational solution to prevent and escape from suffering in an existence that is very cruel and futile.

The whole view that wanting to die means there is something wrong with the individual is just an insensitive pro-life delusion to try and prolong suffering as much as possible. It disgusts me how we exist in such an anti-suicide society where there is so much brainwashing into trying to make people believe that this harmful existence where there is unlimited potential for pain and suffering is always preferable to this existence disappearing into nothingness which is all that's inevitable anyway.

I see existence as the true problem which can only be solved by death, I only see the permanent peace of non-existence as being desirable where there is no more suffering and need for anything, instead all is forgotten about. It's so incredibly horrifying how humans do all they can to make suicide so inaccessible despite this reality, to me it'd be such a relief to have the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Talvikki, venua and ADeadBunny
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you can choose to live enslaved in awful shit in a shithole and hellhole or decided to cease functioning

• Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki