• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what I'd see it as preferable that this existence peacefully disappears into nothingness, I'd always see it as better to die as after all one cannot suffer from not existing. To cease existing brings peace from the burden of existing as a human, in fact I only see it as desirable to not exist, it's comforting to think of death erasing everything and preventing all future suffering, what appeals to me about non-existence is that it's permanent and that existence won't be my problem anymore.

Suicide solves everything in this hellish and harmful existence, it literally solves every problem as it removes the true cause of all of them in the first place, I envy those who die as they are no longer burdened with this existence, instead they are simply at peace with all forgotten about.

I see suicide as logical to prevent suffering in an existence that was always cruel and futile in the first place, peaceful suicide methods need to be avaliable no matter what as all that appeals to me is the peace of an eternal sleep, existence is only suffering and that's why I see beauty in the permanent release from it.

No matter what existence itself will be the true problem, it's such a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all. I believe the less time spent trapped here the better especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist but only never existing is true perfection to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Suicidebydeath, sserafim and 1 other person