P

Popopo

Apr 12, 2021
Dear people, I have been here for a couple weeks and obviously want to die but I am kind a of pussy. I also haven't been able to sleep since the suicidal thoughts have become so bad. So now I created my own little suicide game that actually helps me. I call it "ibuprofen roulette". I take about 3/4 boxes of 400mg ibuprofen every day and spread them out during the night. Every couple of hours I take a big dose and go to bed waiting for something to happen or not. So far I made it trough the night and only got a little nauseaus. My plan is to this every night and refeed a tiny little bit during the day just to test if it all still works and I can still stomach food. Then the next night I gradually overdose ibuprofen bit by bit again and hopefully eventually die from stomach or liver issues. I live alone so hopefully the pain is bearable and once it happens I will just bleed out. If not I hope doing this long term my liver is already too fcked to reverse. I hope I can continue to do this till my liver fails me inevitable and till the I will sleep well knowing I'm flirtinh with death. My stool is already black diarrhea so it seems to be working. I feel nauseaous, but okay.
Dear people, I have been here for a couple weeks and obviously want to die but I am kind a of pussy. I also haven't been able to sleep since the suicidal thoughts have become so bad. So now I created my own little suicide game that actually helps me. I call it "ibuprofen roulette". I take about 3/4 boxes of 400mg ibuprofen every day and spread them out during the night. Every couple of hours I take a big dose and go to bed waiting for something to happen or not. So far I made it trough the night and only got a little nauseaus. My plan is to this every night and refeed a tiny little bit during the day just to test if it all still works and I can still stomach food. Then the next night I gradually overdose ibuprofen bit by bit again and hopefully eventually die from stomach or liver issues. I live alone so hopefully the pain is bearable and once it happens I will just bleed out. If not I hope doing this long term my liver is already too fcked to reverse. I hope I can continue to do this till my liver fails me inevitable and till the I will sleep well knowing I'm flirtinh with death. My stool is already grey/black diarrhea so it seems to be working. I feel nauseaous, but okay.

Last edited: