• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
they have taken away our choice to leave this shithole behind
the vast majority of the human race is a shithole why just look at the average human being and how stupid they are
i wouldn't come alive enslaved in this awful shit to a shithole and hellhole
nothing forever is far better than ever being alive here
this place is undesirable from human relationships to default mode of suffering to having to work to survive
evolution enslaved us in awful shit in a fragile delicate machine in a hellhole
where we are easily damaged and impossible to repair made us powerless and helpless
i wouldn't ever choose to live in such circumstances words just can't explain how horrible and terrible this place can be
why would anyone choose to come alive for this shit it's all forced because nobody who understands what life is would sign up for this
to much a wrong with life and to much can go wrong with life it's a big risk why would anyone leave there life down to chance

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, _Minsk, kvsvenky100 and 4 others
Fragile_

Fragile_

cold as ice
Jun 2, 2024
Real, I will never understand why people cling to life so much

Reactions: myusername890, Hollowman, kvsvenky100 and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd always prefer to not exist as well, having the ability to exist truly is so undesirable, it's just meaningless suffering. I only wish for permanent non-existence where all is finally forgotten about, it truly is so horrific how suicide isn't accepted as a valid personal choice even know there is literally no limit as to how torturous this can get.

Reactions: myusername890, kvsvenky100 and Darkover