Oct 15, 2020
I've never felt motivated by material, despite its usefulness

• Love
Reactions: Homecoming, Buffy5120, Mm80 and 1 other person
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Life if sh*t but it's still worth more than money. Coming from an antinatalist, efilist freak. Does that make me a commie or something? ;)

I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
How are you going to lose it? :aw:

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
My personal take is that money comes and go, losing it all doesn't mean losing your chance to recover some and still live a dignified life. I don't mean to invalidate your feelings, though, I understand your fear since the prospect of being homeless due to money issues is something that have haunted me for years now.

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I lost it. All of it. Graduating school, brother's birth, holidays. All of it. I have small broken fragments of some things, but that's as far as it goes. At least at the start I had the emotional capacity of a 5 year old (was 20 at the time). At least I didn't understand my suffering

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Well, I'm with you on that one. Money isn't sufficient for happiness but boy, is it necessary. Poverty is one hell of a hell.

Reactions: Spitfire
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You mean in general or is homelessness a risk?

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Money cant fix health problems...honestly i know i might get a lot of hate by this but i rather be poor with none of my ailments than be rich with them. I have hyperacusis, tinnitus, ibs-c, depression, anxiety, c-ptsd, GERD LPR, no gallbladder, photophobia, hashimotos hypothyroidism, severe memory loss where I feel like im an 80 year old and oh yeah now im in a wheelchair and cant walk, the list goes on and on btw but this is all at 24 years old...money is nothing to me the only way it would be if i can bribe doctors in Switzerland to accept me for assisted suicide simply bc idk if sn will work with my shitty digestive problems...im so tired of this life

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, greebo6 and Spitfire
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No, it's not a risk
Glad to hear you're not at immediate risk. I share your concerns. Having enough money to function in society is so critical to life.

Reactions: Superdeterminist and Spitfire