Keppy

Keppy

Aug 10, 2023
My life has become so miserable. My family are like a ball and chain to me. I can't wait until I escape. I feel like I am so smiley and funny on the outside but everyday when I come home from work I am so deeply sad and cry most days. I wish I was loved. I have such a keen desire to live life to the fullest but it is always hammered down with a pallet by my family.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole and アホペンギン
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Humans can be so cruel at times, I'm sorry you're experiencing this cruelity every day. It must be awful having to endure such a thing, crying daily because you can't stand all of this and you want to feel love that you haven't experienced in a long time. Its even worse that you want to live but this lack of support and intimacy is pushing you to death. Your family is especially horrible for not providing such a thing to you, besides food and water, being loved by someone is also an essential to live a good life. I hope you can manage to find someone someday who will treat you better, good luck. I send you my best regards and I hope you find relief from this struggling.

A

abc98

Aug 30, 2023
If you want to escape from your family, perhaps you can do it without escaping from the life itself? Maybe you can move to another city, start a new life there, without your toxic family.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so awful how some humans are so unnecessarily cruel and make life even worse, it must be dreadful having to be around people like that but anyway best wishes.

W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
It's sad how distress is a key factor in so many suicides. Dysfunctional families, unbearable summerheat, expired lease