• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Juhetosag

Jan 29, 2024
I wasn't going to leave for good without thanking some SaSu-members and bidding farewell to everyone.
I'd like to thank @latinoamericanboy , @penguinl0v3s , @Dot , @Praestat_Mori , @Kit1 , @ForeverBroken , @Burden_Bailey , @Brokensaddle , @lzibocjar , @sadwriter , @indosoon , @DragonWingsOnFire , @rollingthunder , @Dying Knight , @hardtruth , @stilhavinightmares , @FuneralCry , @Stormy Raine , @voyager , @violetdevil , @Goldy and @ifeelsobad .

Besides, rest in peace, @Lookoutbelow and @LonelyKitten .

I'd also like to thank the mods for their service along with @RainAndSadness for keeping this site running. Lastly, I want to mention that no member was responsible for my actions and that sanctioned-suicide.net is totally innocuous.

By the time you read this, I'll have successfully carried out my plan and died the way I wanted to die. I therefore ask the mods to cross out my name.

Take care!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Adûnâi, Kit1, leavingthesoultrap and 13 others
Iva

Iva

Mar 4, 2023
I wasn't going to leave for good without thanking some SaSu-members and bidding farewell to everyone.
I'd like to thank @latinoamericanboy , @penguinl0v3s , @Dot , @Praestat_Mori , @Kit1 , @ForeverBroken , @Burden_Bailey , @Brokensaddle , @lzibocjar , @sadwriter , @indosoon , @DragonWingsOnFire , @rollingthunder , @Dying Knight , @hardtruth , @stilhavinightmares , @FuneralCry , @Stormy Raine , @voyager , @violetdevil , @Goldy and @ifeelsobad .

Besides, rest in peace, @Lookoutbelow and @LonelyKitten .

I'd also like to thank the mods for their service along with @RainAndSadness for keeping this site running. Lastly, I want to mention that no member was responsible for my actions and that sanctioned-suicide.net is totally innocuous.

By the time you read this, I'll have successfully carried out my plan and died the way I wanted to die. I therefore ask the mods to cross out my name.

Take care!
I hope I was able to reach you before you ctb just to say that I hope you find the peace and freedom you are looking for.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
If you went through with it, R.I.P.

Princess_Kitty

Princess_Kitty

Lost kitty
Jan 4, 2024
Farewell, I hope you find peace 🕊️ 💜

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I hope you managed to pass peacefully and that you may rest well wherever you are now

I

Introspector

Feb 1, 2024
I hope that everything goes well, and you may rest in peace.

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
Nefariousness and desolation took over my life. I beg the universe not to die under the same conditions as you.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Goodbye, I hope that you found the freedom you were searching for, rest in peace.