Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I think I am already on my way....

The actual planning part I am always hesitant on tho. Butttt that's the final steps. I've been ruminating about this for forever.

I don't think there's any available help/support/programs etc left for me to access. Like there's a lot out there but I am very limited.

I thought or had thought that I needed to fully exhaust myself on this idea of support before even being 'allowed' to plan my death. I have to my understanding. Maybe there's some rocks I have yet to unturn. That doesn't mean I have to stick myself to a shitty existence.

So.... yeah... just like with life... I need the strength to carry this through or I'll just burn out and live the typical (for me) no effort life. I can't take that anymore.

I dunno all this to say that following through with anything like this is a lot.

Dunno my method yet just have my like top 3. Feel incompetent in everyway.

Don't wanna live like this anymore. Can't change much... don't wanna be stuck.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FuneralCry, WornOutLife, Sensei and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Being stuck certainly sucks!

Whatever happens, you know I got your back!

Hugs and love,

Matt

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate. Thoughts of death have been lurking in my mind for a long time but actually leaving this world requires planning and courage. I feel there is no change for me either. It really is hard. I wish you the best