• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CannibalDoll

CannibalDoll

May 19, 2023
(I used a translator to write, so if there is any error in understanding what was said, please say so).
(I don't know much about the subject, I'm just looking up methods and trying to understand them. If there are corrections to what has been said or improvements, suggestions are welcome)

I read a PDF about the compression method, where you have to squeeze the carotid arteries (and hence the jugulars) to cut off the supply of oxygenated blood to the brain. By using a tourniquet, there is a permanent cut off of oxygenated blood to the brain, which will lead to brain death. However, when I finished reading the PDF, I came across some questions and would like to share them with you for some answers if you can help:

- In the PDF it said that there is a possibility of the brain stem surviving, thus causing a failure, because I think with it we can still breathe. If I use a bag on my head under the tourniquet, would that prevent a failure?

- With the bag on the head, oxygen would be totally cut off and even after unconsciousness, there would be no way to breathe. Given that, how long does it take to lose consciousness? And even after unconsciousness, is it possible to feel despair or breathlessness? (That's what I'm most afraid of)

Reactions: fortified-hollows
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Others told me it is less reliable than partial hanging.

StrangeAndDeath

StrangeAndDeath

Exhausted Human
Oct 12, 2022
(I used a translator to write, so if there is any error in understanding what was said, please say so).
(I don't know much about the subject, I'm just looking up methods and trying to understand them. If there are corrections to what has been said or improvements, suggestions are welcome)

I read a PDF about the compression method, where you have to squeeze the carotid arteries (and hence the jugulars) to cut off the supply of oxygenated blood to the brain. By using a tourniquet, there is a permanent cut off of oxygenated blood to the brain, which will lead to brain death. However, when I finished reading the PDF, I came across some questions and would like to share them with you for some answers if you can help:

- In the PDF it said that there is a possibility of the brain stem surviving, thus causing a failure, because I think with it we can still breathe. If I use a bag on my head under the tourniquet, would that prevent a failure?

- With the bag on the head, oxygen would be totally cut off and even after unconsciousness, there would be no way to breathe. Given that, how long does it take to lose consciousness? And even after unconsciousness, is it possible to feel despair or breathlessness? (That's what I'm most afraid of)
Well, from what I know, the brain stem should die after about 20 minutes too. The tourniquet method employs the same mechanism as hanging. Cut off of blood flow to the brain. But yeah,a plastic bag over your head should guarantee that your entire body loses oxygen.

But I don't think the tourniquet is reliable. After a while, as you continue twisting, the rope will bite into your skin and so you may be demotivated to continue applying pressure. And if you start to trash around, you could end up dislodging the rod and so you could wake up again, with probable brain damage

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
Couldn't you dislodge the setup with partial as well?