• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
I have sjogrens .many of my autoimmune which means one eye is 2/10 capacity and the other struggles .well doctor was like keep the eyes of the screen but what would i say ? I need to CTb so i have to search? I would highly appreciate if someone helped me find the edition by the moderator pph and some help with the currency .whats preferable? And how to find help to find out how it works? Trying to find threads and i had a member without compassion judging my english and doubting vision problems as bullshit ..well .anyway ..shit happens people are bad sometimes .id highly appreciated any help please

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and checkouttime
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Would going to see a optician be of any use to you?

All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
The March 2021 PPH is in the suicide resource megathread.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: The Lonely and Foreversad
W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
I'm sorry I can't directly relate to your issue, but my problem is similar. I suffer from an eye disease called Keretaconus. Its a condition that causes your my corneas to deform into cone shapes and eventually blind me. My right eye started going in my late teens but my left eye held strong. Now in my mid 40s my left eye has started to go as well. Only a matter of time now before I'm blind. I've tried every manner of treatment available legally in the US and nothing has worked. I'm sorry youre going through something similar I know how it feels.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce, OceanBlue, Rae82 and 2 others
Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
I'm sorry I can't directly relate to your issue, but my problem is similar. I suffer from an eye disease called Keretaconus. Its a condition that causes your my corneas to deform into cone shapes and eventually blind me. My right eye started going in my late teens but my left eye held strong. Now in my mid 40s my left eye has started to go as well. Only a matter of time now before I'm blind. I've tried every manner of treatment available legally in the US and nothing has worked. I'm sorry youre going through something similar I know how it feels.
Oh god i feel the same.sjogrens . destroyed and causes keratitis .people know nothing about and how it reduces vision overall .

W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
Oh god i feel the same.sjogrens . destroyed and causes keratitis .people know nothing about and how it reduces vision overall

I get it man. No one understands what I'm going through either. Its horrible and I'm sorry youre dealing with this too. I don't want to be blind :(

• Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue, The Lonely and Foreversad
Foreversad

Foreversad

(D)uck prolifers
Jun 21, 2021
I get it man. No one understands what I'm going through either. Its horrible and I'm sorry youre dealing with this too. I don't want to be blind :(
We need peoole here to be sensitive. I bearly speak english and my visioncapacity is reduced.and yesterday had a member doubting vision problems while they have no idea .they think you either totallyblind or see well . ridiculous .and then laughing at my english .thats a sample of society .i ignored .but i didnt like. The part of thinking he is capable of judging my vision .let us judge none of their damn business

• Hugs
Reactions: The Lonely
F

F*ckMyDMTTrip

Jun 26, 2021
There are many things you can try actually. You need to do cross linking to halt Keratoconus in both eyes, then you can use scleral contacts to see better. I don't actually have KC just high order aberrations (ghosting starbust) etc, have you tried looking into crosslinking and the contacts?

Reactions: WFJ74
W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
There are many things you can try actually. You need to do cross linking to halt Keratoconus in both eyes, then you can use scleral contacts to see better. I don't actually have KC just high order aberrations (ghosting starbust) etc, have you tried looking into crosslinking and the contacts?
Thanks for responding - sorry to hear you've got problems with your eyes too. I've tried every lens under the sun at this point... hard.. soft.. hybrid.. sclerals.. my right eye is just too far gone to get any decent correction to make the lenses worth wearing or continuing to pay for. The left is a bit better since it's earlier in the progression and I have some soft disposables that at least reduce the glare effects. I've been battling with insurance for years trying to get everything covered (including possible cross-linking for my left eye, my ophthalmologist is on the fence as to whether I should do it or not). I keep up with the latest treatments and experimental ones so hopefully something comes along - I know there's some potential progress in Europe so fingers crossed!

• Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue and Foreversad
F

F*ckMyDMTTrip

Jun 26, 2021
Thanks for responding - sorry to hear you've got problems with your eyes too. I've tried every lens under the sun at this point... hard.. soft.. hybrid.. sclerals.. my right eye is just too far gone to get any decent correction to make the lenses worth wearing or continuing to pay for. The left is a bit better since it's earlier in the progression and I have some soft disposables that at least reduce the glare effects. I've been battling with insurance for years trying to get everything covered (including possible cross-linking for my left eye, my ophthalmologist is on the fence as to whether I should do it or not). I keep up with the latest treatments and experimental ones so hopefully something comes along - I know there's some potential progress in Europe so fingers crossed!
which soft disposables reduced the glare effects for you if you don't mind me asking? I am dealing with a great amount of High order aberrations (HOA) which normally KC people get, however I have no KC. Maybe i can try the soft disposables you're talking about. Also there is a company called OVITZ, I have not tried them but they streamlined the process for KC sclerals correcting HOA and its effects and providing much better vision than average sclerals