• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

just thoughts

Apr 2, 2020
Hi, I already try some ways the past few years to end my suffering and also a lot of therapy and many medication after that to try to live a life as good as I can, but I decited to poisen after all this years. I buy a rat poison, because it is the way most certain that I know and I want some advices to make sure I will not live after that. I know its better if I dont eat nothing in the day and drink water only, am I right? Its a common poison you'll find in supermarket, it have 1 onça.
I am skinny and tall, and my only worry is the pain for hours and what can I do to make 100% lethal the short time possible. My official idea is to take the whole solid poison whith water, like a medicine, and 5 pills of paracetamol after and wait.
I am sorry if I am repetitive or if there's already the answer I am looking for here and I dind't see. Also I am sorry for my english.
thanks

• Love
Reactions: Kalista
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Please don't put yourself through this type of pain, in the end it may not even work but put you at risk for permanent damage. You can read about methods here.

• Love
Reactions: itsalittlecold
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I believe most modern rat poison is high dose (for a rat) blood thinners. Take enough, you will die. How much? You need to research that.
Probably not the best way to exit. You must have at least one better option.

Reactions: itsalittlecold
itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
Hi, I already try some ways the past few years to end my suffering and also a lot of therapy and many medication after that to try to live a life as good as I can, but I decited to poisen after all this years. I buy a rat poison, because it is the way most certain that I know and I want some advices to make sure I will not live after that. I know its better if I dont eat nothing in the day and drink water only, am I right? Its a common poison you'll find in supermarket, it have 1 onça.
I am skinny and tall, and my only worry is the pain for hours and what can I do to make 100% lethal the short time possible. My official idea is to take the whole solid poison whith water, like a medicine, and 5 pills of paracetamol after and wait.
I am sorry if I am repetitive or if there's already the answer I am looking for here and I dind't see. Also I am sorry for my english.
thanks
I think even with high strength painkillers, there not going to help with the pain you'll endure. Technically there's a high chance that poison will result in what you want it to.

Please consider this: the pain will be excruciating & depending on how your body reacts, it could be slow too.
Also: in the chance you survive, the pain and possible damage would be insane.
If I did that to myself, I'd need to make sure there is no surviving. I don't have the answer for that.

• Love
Reactions: Kalista