• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

baserbristle

Jul 12, 2023
I work in a pharmacy with access to a lot of drugs. The pharmacist steps away from time to time, and I think there would be enough time to slip a few tabs in my shoe or something. How many tabs would I need? This is my first post, sorry I'm kind of scared.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deathisbetter and andromedakun
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Holy shit. You're so lucky to be in this position.

But it's gonna be tricky. I know you need 6-12g of nembutal. I'm not sure about phenobarbital. You might need to do some research.

It could be tricky getting away with this. I don't think you'd get away with taking a small amount at a time. They probably keep counts and will quickly realise as some repeatedly starts to go missing, and they'll take measures to prevent it or even find out who's responsible. I think your best bet would be to take what you need in one go.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream, donttrip_taterchip, Kerrtu and 2 others
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
do some readng about drug mixtures. Id be surprised if they even stocked enough. Be sure or youll do legal pain instead

Reactions: Kerrtu
CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
I believe this book has the details for it. Idr

• Informative
Reactions: k1w1 and Kerrtu
bunn1bel

bunn1bel

sleepiest petgirl 🦴 ⁺ 𓂋 𓈒 ♡
Feb 4, 2023
hiii fellow pharmacy technician~ ive been in your spot every day for months. you need a shit fucking crap ton, im talking the highest dose in tabs we keep around is about 97mg. these come in a giant heavy bottle of about 100 pills. this is ~9 grams. lethal dose is at minimum 10 grams i think, this is ofc mixed with supplemental drugs.

problem is that pheno is a controlled substance. your pharmacist stepping away won't give you enough time to grab enough. you'd have to really think this through and make a risk a couple of times to get enough to get away with + make a reliable attempt

Reactions: k1w1 and Kerrtu
D

donttrip_taterchip

Jul 7, 2023
You are so lucky to be in that position. I agree with @aGoodDayToDie best to take what you need in one go. Good luck

Reactions: Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I'd be looking for Propofol and/or Fentanyl - that's just me.

Anyhow, be meticulous in planning. Know the best times you'll have the most access ie know the pharmacists routine so to speak. Be aware of surveillance, coworkers, etc.

It'll likely be stressful until you/if you're able snag what you need and leave work without suspicion. Try to keep cool, calm and collected.

It's a risky move for sure, and if you manage to pull it off - massive relief.

Reactions: Deathisbetter
L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
Do they have security cams in there? Probably. They're everywhere now.

Reactions: Deathisbetter