nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
As I'm planning for my CTB, I was thinking whether I would write a note or not.

I have much within to say ... really much... My suicidal note wouldn't be a NOTE but a BOOK lol.

I wouldn't mention any one of my family in that note, but mum. So nothing personal would be listed in that note.

Then, I wondered ; who would really be interested in reading such note? lol NO ONE.

If no one could hear me while I'm alive, no one would really care to hear me after I'm gone.

At the moment, tears fell down, and I realized how sad my life is!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lilmeowssi, Fehler, Shadowrider and 5 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
This is why I'm not very keen on leaving a note because if they didn't bother to connect or listen with me about my issues when I was alive, why would they care to read anything I left behind? I should leave a note saying that there's buried treasure at X and Y coordinates so that they'll dig it up and discover my actual suicide note, but then they'll be so pissed off that they'll crumple it up.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Lilmeowssi, Fehler, Shadowrider and 2 others
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
This is why I'm not very keen on leaving a note because if they didn't bother to connect or listen with me about my issues when I was alive, why would they care to read anything I left behind? I should leave a note saying that there's buried treasure at X and Y coordinates so that they'll dig it up and discover my actual suicide note, but then they'll be so pissed off that they'll crumple it up.
I like that idea. Let's do it!

Our life is so miserable. I'm sorry for your pain and mine. Hugs <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Symbiote
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi, dear!

Maybe you could write something very short, hand-written so that the police leaves your family alone at least?

You know, when I tried to ctb last year and ended up in a coma for 2 days, the goddamn police was suspicious of my dad and made him questions such as "Why did your son live alone? Why did he have so many pills? Why wasn't he under a proper treatment? What were you doing that day? Who were you with? Can anybody confirm this?" and so on.

It was horrible.

Next time I try to ctb, I'll leave lots of notes and even some videos explaining that IT WAS ONLY ME the one who decided to ctb!!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LaminarFlow, Shadowrider and nopointofliving
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Hi, dear!

Maybe you could write something very short, hand-written so that the police leaves your family alone at least?

You know, when I tried to ctb last year and ended up in a coma for 2 days, the goddamn police was suspicious of my dad and made him questions such as "Why did your son live alone? Why did he have so many pills? Why wasn't he under a proper treatment? What were you doing that day? Who were you with? Can anybody confirm this" and so on.

It was horrible.

Next time I try to ctb, I'll leave lots of notes and even some videos explaining that IT WAS ONLY ME the one who decided to ctb!!
Thank you for mentioning that. I will make sure everything is settled down :)

Matt, it's been a while... hugs <3

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think a suicide note should only be given to people who deserve to read it in my opinion, those that listened and where there for you in life. I feel like for me I would write notes just for myself, if I had no close family members as I guess it's a form of closure and could give me peace of mind, writing down my thoughts as I prepare to leave this world. Living in this world is sad for many of us, I hope you find relief.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowrider, lanax09 and nopointofliving
Shadowrider

Shadowrider

Student
Jan 26, 2021
Sometimes I think the same: nobody would give a damn about what I wrote. I keep catching myself composing a note (without actually writing it down).
Those who would "deserve" it already know why I am suicidal so it will not surprise them.
The police... oh yeah, this is the routine they need to follow. They have to investigate every such case in aim to exclude the possibility of homicide (or attempted homicide).
Though if you don't delete both your accounts and your browsing history, these two things will tell everything to the police - better than a suicide note. (BTW, even a suicide note can be investigated if they don't find it reliable.)

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving