R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I wonder if I was normal, if life was just normal, if people weren't such entitled douchebags, if there wasn't so much pressure and misguidance, if people would just think about us, our future, not the way they want, but the way they should before making the decision to have children, actually planning or doing something to help us, if maybe life could've been different? if maybe then happiness wouldn't feel so unattainable?it's funny when you die how much people suddenly care and are quick to find anything to blame it on besides themselves when in reality they didn't do anything to help it even tho they saw it. They just looked away. It's like what's even the fucking point? Of any of this fucking pain? It doesn't lead to anything better...eventually it just fucking ends. Everything just stops. Seize to exist. Nothing more. Nothing less. But idk I'm just so gone i can only see it this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Dead Meat, FuneralCry and 3 others
DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
My life was once normal. Life could be different but right now it's shit. I don't even care about making goals in life, they fall through the cracks easily.

• Hugs
Reactions: nopointofliving, Dead Meat and FuneralCry
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
My life was once normal. Life could be different but right now it's shit. I don't even care about making goals in life, they fall through the cracks easily.
It's always shit. Just different levels of shits.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, nopointofliving and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know what you mean. We suffer so much in this life just for the sake of it. We all just die anyway and nothing matters. Life could certainly be a lot less painful though. I just think it would be better never to be born in the first place. It sounds nice being completely ignorant of what this world is like.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I know what you mean. We suffer so much in this life just for the sake of it. We all just die anyway and nothing matters. Life could certainly be a lot less painful though. I just think it would be better never to be born in the first place. It sounds nice being completely ignorant of what this world is like.
Some people get to be alive and still ignorant of what this world is like. I don't think you necessarily have to be dead to be ignorant of. But some people, it just feels like we're forced to not be on top of all the crap we're forced to deal with cuz it's not like we got to choose whether to even be born. We're thrown into this crap and forced to deal with it. I just kinda want if all just to stop. It's a waste anyways.

Reactions: FuneralCry
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I wonder the same.

I think if I was normal, I could live perfectly.

You know, just basic stuff such as "studying, working as a slave, getting married, having children so as to leave copies of me in this world and then keep on working until I'm a sick old grey man". Ridiculous!

DarkNearDeath

DarkNearDeath

Student
May 1, 2021
If people believed in hell, it's really just dealing with a migraine and numbness, you'd feel nothing.

R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
I wonder the same.

I think if I was normal, I could live perfectly.

You know, just basic stuff such as "studying, working as a slave, getting married, having children so as to leave copies of me in this world and then keep on working until I'm a sick old grey man". Ridiculous!
Yeah, then depression would be a foreign term to me. Yeah I'd get sad every now and then but that's not the same. That's bearable. A few tears or a drink or something and it would all be fine.
If people believed in hell, it's really just dealing with a migraine and numbness, you'd feel nothing.
What do you mean?