Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
To set your plan in motion? That realization. How will you feel? My plan is to erase myself as much as possible. The digital reality being what it is, I can't 100%. But my physical world. Have nothing but blank walls, and nothing in my possession but the few things I need to CTB as comfortably as I can. To look around and know everything that is me has been lost, absorbed by the rest of the world. Gone, like I'm gone except for this last act.

Reactions: Uso, deltahead, Circles and 1 other person
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
I'm currently working on deleting my digital footprint, then soon throwing stuff away that I own. It's a hard process and can be quiet lengthy. I've been delaying doing this, not out of fear, but out of absolute inabilt y to be motivated to even end my life properly.

I feel that, the power of erasing your existance and no one will bat an ey e.

• Hugs
Reactions: Laststop
Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
I'm currently working on deleting my digital footprint, then soon throwing stuff away that I own. It's a hard process and can be quiet lengthy. I've been delaying doing this, not out of fear, but out of absolute inabilt y to be motivated to even end my life properly.

I feel that, the power of erasing your existance and no one will bat an ey e.
I feel you. It actually makes me feel empowered, while at the same time somewhat sad. As I go it becomes harder, because the very last things are those that mean the most to me. But empowered because all my life I've been at the whim of other people. This is the first thing I've ever done where it feels like all me!

• Hugs
Reactions: The Mute Viking
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
I just feel empty. Like it doesn't matter to even feel. I think ending your life is often a selfish act, but it is a freeing act. It allows you control over yourself and your future. Throwing my things away and erasing my footprint isn't freeing me, it's like whiping white paint from blank canvas.

I'm glad it's turning out top be meaningful for you however. I am there with you in spirit, my friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: Laststop