Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i know i blocked you and im sorry. theres just so much right now. its always about me and my problems when you really should be moving on. i know after 3yrs apart you still couldnt move on but i can be hopeful youll be happy.

although...if im honest...clicking that block button made me want to give up on everything. i could feel my insides collapsing, like the foundation of a building gave out and the whole thing came crashing down.

i know this probably wont last, it never does. idk...i feel so empty inside without you but with you i feel like such a pain in the ass. like everything i say is the wrong thing to say. everything i do is wrong. i deserve to be forgotten, you should be enjoying your time with your friends, finding a new girl.

im so conflicted. im lost without you.

and please i dont want to hear about him having choices and whatnot

Reactions: crybaby
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
im so conflicted. im lost without you.
You blocked the person you feel lost without, who doesn't want to let you go? I'm a little confused.

It seems to be a pushing this person away while at the same time tying him to you by saying how much you need him/her and how lost you are without him/her. Mixed signals.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belit667 and autumnal
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
You blocked the person you feel lost without, who doesn't want to let you go? I'm a little confused.

It seems to be a pushing this person away while at the same time tying him to you by saying how much you need him/her and how lost you are without him/her. Mixed signals.
I feel like I'm not good enough for this person but that doesn't change how I feel towards them.

Yeah it's mixed signals but I've put him through this many times before to always go back and explain it later and he always hugs me and says it's ok. It might be mixed or in other words confusing but I think he gets it by now :ahhha:
I should probably message him back when I get home. I kinda left it at "I'll talk to you later" if he doesn't find this he's probably going to think I'm dead

Last edited: