• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
Or is it still considered a teenage page the newer members I mean

Reactions: KnightBlade
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
It's summer. No teenager has school right now, nor do most college students. Hence the influx of younger-seeming members.

Reactions: 21Neberg, KnightBlade and Faraway1990
KnightBlade

KnightBlade

Waiting for the last tear to fall...
May 23, 2019
I was just thinking the same thing. I formally joined this site a little over a month ago, but lurked for nearly a year prior.

While the site always skewed younger, until recently, there was a good mix of older folks (35+). I am glad that this place exists because everyone, regardless of age, needs a safe place where they can feel comfortable. Still, I wish there was a space for us older folks to talk about our unique experiences.

Last edited:
Reactions: vulturecyclop, consciousperson, Kirkscoobz and 4 others
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Well I'm in my mid 40's, and its good to hear of others and there stories, it does also sadden me to hear of younger people who are going through such hell in life who seem the only way out is to die, in my youth I / we had nothing but we were relatively happy, what has happened to so many people to make death the one and only solution, its a terrible thing.

Reactions: 21Neberg and KnightBlade
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Anyone under 18 got banned recently in accordance with a new rule. Anyone listed as under 18 at least. But in my 1+ year on here I've found the majority of members are adults.

Reactions: 21Neberg
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Anyone under 18 got banned recently in accordance with a new rule. Anyone listed as under 18 at least. But in my 1+ year on here I've found the majority of members are adults.
Age is just a setting in the profile. Anyone smart enough to find the site is smart enough to lie about age. Even after the ban there were a few highschoolers that slipped up and subsequently got banned.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover, inconsequential, KnightBlade and 1 other person
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Age is just a setting in the profile. Anyone smart enough to find the site is smart enough to lie about age. Even after the ban there were a few highschoolers that slipped up and subsequently got banned.

Yeah I'm sure there are at least a few teens on here still. But I'd still guess the majority of the member-base is over 18

Reactions: inconsequential