feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
Sep 29, 2021
What do you do when you don't truly want to die, but life's currently unbearable, and you just want to ctb at the moment?
I feel so fucking alone and everything just seens so pointless.
I have SN and i wish i had the balls to just fucking get it over with. I'll get over it but i can't stop fucking crying and i absolutely hate this.
Can anyone relate? 😩

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: PoshPorcupine, chuerdhmproton, MyChoiceAlone and 2 others
Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
I hear you. It is hard to be alone at the end. I keep trying to distract myself and accept the fact I'll be gone soon, and it's overwhelming if I sit with this reality for too long.

Part of me still has some fight left in me, but it's not enough and not worth it anymore. I have lapses, maybe its natural survival instinct, where I begin to almost trick myself and think I can make it through but I circle back to the fact that everyone will die one day or the other, and ultimately I can't wait to be at peace.

As for the seawater taste, if that's true, I'm planning to use peppermint dry mouth spray by Thayers. Tbh, I don't mind the taste of salt water but might as well give myself some last comfort when my time comes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: feels_like_rain
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
you are a bit confusing. ocean water/sn? you have it but kind of don't want to. it's fine. i'll go back to your title: have you ever swallowed any?

feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Sep 29, 2021
I hear you. It is hard to be alone at the end. I keep trying to distract myself and accept the fact I'll be gone soon, and it's overwhelming if I sit with this reality for too long.

Part of me still has some fight left in me, but it's not enough and not worth it anymore. I have lapses, maybe its natural survival instinct, where I begin to almost trick myself and think I can make it through but I circle back to the fact that everyone will die one day or the other, and ultimately I can't wait to be at peace.
Thank you for your reply 💜

I wish i had plans to do it that soon but I honestly wasn't planning to do it for at least a decade or two. Believe it or not i actually have been in a decent place mentally until today (maybe a little yesterday too)
I only got the SN as a safety blanket but i feel so fucking helpless, part of me wishes i could just man the fuck up and do it. Things probably ARE better on the other side 🙃

I wish you all the best, no matter what you decide 💜
you are a bit confusing. ocean water/sn? you have it but kind of don't want to. it's fine. i'll go back to your title: have you ever swallowed any?
Sorry - i've never swallowed any but i've heard it tastes like ocean water, lol. Probably going to find out for myself in a little while 😅😅😅

• Hugs
Reactions: Engström
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
There are a good few users on here who have attempted and failed with SN, they'll be very well placed to tell you how it tastes.

Engström

Engström

hyvää yötä ♊︎
Oct 27, 2023
Thank you for your reply 💜

I wish i had plans to do it that soon but I honestly wasn't planning to do it for at least a decade or two. Believe it or not i actually have been in a decent place mentally until today (maybe a little yesterday too)
I only got the SN as a safety blanket but i feel so fucking helpless, part of me wishes i could just man the fuck up and do it. Things probably ARE better on the other side 🙃

I wish you all the best, no matter what you decide 💜

Sorry - i've never swallowed any but i've heard it tastes like ocean water, lol. Probably going to find out for myself in a little while 😅😅😅

I was thinking more of your post as I was vacuuming and I thought of something that does comfort me when I feel hopeless, and/or impulsive, or feeling anguish to see another day. I remedy these feelings knowing certainly one day, the pain for each of us will end. Whether it's today or in 20 years, if it's taking one's own life or getting into a car accident or having a terminal illness, etc. Death comes for all, and that brings me a feeling of overall peace, knowing that the torment will end, whichever day it does.

It makes me feel less fear.

• Love
feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Sep 29, 2021
Update: it does taste like ocean water lol. Although not as strong as actual ocean water, but i did err on the side of caution 😅

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Update: it does taste like ocean water lol. Although not as strong as actual ocean water, but i did err on the side of caution 😅
How much did you take and how are you feeling?

SN is very easy to overdose by mistake.

D

Deleted member 65988

It's salty at most although some people didnt have a problem with how bad it tasted. Also, how much did you take, you have to be very, very careful with sn.

Reactions: ManByTheRiver
ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
It's salty at most although some people didnt have a problem with how bad it tasted. Also, how much did you take, you have to be very, very careful with sn.
Quite worried as well since OP has been online but gone for an hour

D

Deleted member 65988

Quite worried as well since OP has been online but gone for an hour
Oh, then that is a problem, a big one at that. A few years ago, there was a few cases of people testing SN and some had bad experiences with small doses while I think there was a case of someone who did ctb from a small dose. This is why it's advised to just never ever take SN in small doses because it's minimum is at 1-3g.

Hope OP is alright and got to medical attention if they needed it.

• Love
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Hey, how are you Op? Would be good to see you back online…

• Love
feels_like_rain

feels_like_rain

Sep 29, 2021
I'm so sorry guys - i'm okay 💜
I didn't realize it would still show me online if i didn't still have the website open 😳

I feel completely fine, didn't feel anything at all from it. But I probably only took about 1/8tsp if i could estimate.

Thank you guys for your concern, it really means a lot and i would have updated but i truly didn't realize it was still showing i was online 💜

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tesha, ManByTheRiver and cheese.out
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
There are a good few users on here who have attempted and failed with SN, they'll be very well placed to tell you how it tastes.
Do you know why they failed? Were they found by someone and saved in time or something, or sn can just fail to kill you?

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Can you put the SN in empty supplement capsules and ingest it that way?
Would that work?

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Do you know why they failed? Were they found by someone and saved in time or something, or sn can just fail to kill you?
Vast majority of cases people were saved. Someone either finds them or they panic and arrange for medical intervention.

SN is proven very lethal. As long as you see it out without the antidote you are almost certainly going to die.

Reactions: ApathyToLife and wozhendehaolei688
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've swallowed ocean water, it's so salty it's painful. I have had it go into my sinuses and it's excruciating, from all the salt, and it burns the throat. It's almost like acid to swallow.

The idea of swallowing that and then vomiting it up, having it travel back up the esophagus, sounds brutal, it would burn. I can also see why a few have called 911 due to stomach pain, if anyone has an ulcer in particular that would be bad.

Last edited:
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
To be honest, now that you have SN you're not in a rush. You can really do anything in the meantime, like engage in hedonistic drug abuse with no consequences. I find that pretty liberating, not having any responsibilities anymore. Of course if your depression is caused by self-esteem issues rather than stress than it's probably different.

Reactions: Meditation guide