HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
It made me think depending on the method some people on here who stopped posting maybe didn't even ctb but failed and ended up with brain damage or physical injury that made it impossible to use this forum.
This makes sad things a lot darker, it is worse than death.

• Informative
  • Aww..
Reactions: trove1080p, Some place nice, Oneness and 12 others
U

Unbelonging

On the outside looking in
Jul 17, 2023
I agree that it's the worst possible outcome. Failing an attempt scares me so much. I would be forced to be alive, perhaps stuck in a vegetative state, unable to do anything, trapped in my own body. I wouldn't be able to attempt again. I would be like this for decades and decades and forced to deal with my life, except it would be 100x worse and there would be no way out this time. It is one of the most horrifying situations you can be in, in my opinion. I feel so bad for anyone who is in that situation, no one deserves that, I wish it didn't have to happen to anybody

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: failure.to.bloom, HopeisjustaPoison, QueenOfSpades and 10 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I agree that it's the worst possible outcome. Failing an attempt scares me so much. I would be forced to be alive, perhaps stuck in a vegetative state, unable to do anything, trapped in my own body. I wouldn't be able to attempt again. I would be like this for decades and decades and forced to deal with my life, except it would be 100x worse and there would be no way out this time. It is one of the most horrifying situations you can be in, in my opinion. I feel so bad for anyone who is in that situation, no one deserves that, I wish it didn't have to happen to anybody
THis is only cause of digsuting pro lifer monsters

Reactions: Some place nice, Ducksauce6, EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That truly is so horrific and is exactly what I fear. It's disgusting and inhumane how there isn't accessible, guaranteed and straightforward suicide method options, as humans we deserve the option of escaping from all the suffering in peace, it's such a repulsive world we are trapped in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Ducksauce6, myusername890 and 7 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
That truly is so horrific and is exactly what I fear. It's disgusting and inhumane how there isn't accessible, guaranteed and straightforward suicide method options, as humans we deserve the option of escaping from all the suffering in peace, it's such a repulsive world we are trapped in.
I think I did something wrong in a possible past life to deserve living in this world

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Some place nice, Ducksauce6, myusername890 and 2 others
U

Unbelonging

Jul 17, 2023
THis is only cause of digsuting pro lifer monsters
I agree, I wish they could just leave us alone and let us make our own decisions. If someone is pro-life, it means that they have likely never been in a situation where death is the best option, so they can't understand us. They don't care about that, though, and they don't care about which solutions help us the most. They are just focused on what is best for themselves and leaves them with the least guilt and their only goal is to blindly keep us alive, no matter what, so they can feel proud of themselves

Reactions: Kikoo and EternalšŸŒˆRainbow
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I agree, I wish they could just leave us alone and let us make our own decisions. If someone is pro-life, it means that they have likely never been in a situation where death is the best option, so they can't understand us. They don't care about that, though, and they don't care about which solutions help us the most. They are just focused on what is best for themselves and leaves them with the least guilt and their only goal is to blindly keep us alive, no matter what, so they can feel proud of themselves
They disgust me with their arguments that others could be sad if we were dead, I don't care I never chose to exist my parents forced me to exist anyway that is way more immoral.
And to me happy people are delusional this world is fucked and they don't even realize it.

• Aww..
Reactions: HopeisjustaPoison, Letmedienow, dialogos and 1 other person
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Yes it truly fucking sucks.
If i'm ever planning to ctb, ill do a complex suicide involving drowning in the end.
If you happen to fall unconscious while in the middle of deep water, with a weight attached to you, it's 100% guaranteed death if no ""savior"" comes.

U

Unbelonging

Jul 17, 2023
They disgust me with their arguments that others could be sad if we were dead, I don't care I never chose to exist my parents forced me to exist anyway that is way more immoral.
And to me happy people are delusional this world is fucked and they don't even realize it.
I feel the same way, I also think that it makes no sense to talk about how others can be sad when suicidal people will also be suffering if they don't ctb. Why do other people's feelings matter more than those of the suicidal person? And in most cases, most of the people who knew the person who ctb'd will be able to move on to some extent, while the suicidal person may not ever be able to have a happy life and they may be suffering forever if they don't ctb. It might sound a little selfish but that's how I feel. I really don't want people to be sad over my death and miss me but I know that I will have to ctb one day and when I do, it's inevitable that people will be sad, and I have to accept that and put myself first at some point. Pro-lifers don't understand that there comes a point when the pain is so severe that you just can't hold on for other people anymore

• Love
Reactions: deomlez and Crono
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I feel the same way, I also think that it makes no sense to talk about how others can be sad when suicidal people will also be suffering if they don't ctb. Why do other people's feelings matter more than those of the suicidal person? And in most cases, most of the people who knew the person who ctb'd will be able to move on to some extent, while the suicidal person may not ever be able to have a happy life and they may be suffering forever if they don't ctb. It might sound a little selfish but that's how I feel. I really don't want people to be sad over my death and miss me but I know that I will have to ctb one day and when I do, it's inevitable that people will be sad, and I have to accept that and put myself first at some point. Pro-lifers don't understand that there comes a point when the pain is so severe that you just can't hold on for other people anymore
I never saw any pro lifer who genuinely seems like they ever had a real problem in their life, they never got hurt and have happy families and no mental or physical problems most of the time.
It is generally very fucked up this whole system that people who survive suicides are forced into psych wards which is basically mental torture you get put into a white room that gets locked without anything that is what happened to me for a week and they looked at me at night it made me really uncomfortable but hey I tried to kill myself so I have no human rights anymore and also I read many stories about sexual abuse in psych wards and the victims can't do anything cause they don't have human rights there and all this bullshit happens just to force someone to live this whole world is just a big twisted joke even without my severe problems I wouldn't want to live in a disgusting society like this.

Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow
U

Unbelonging

Jul 17, 2023
I never saw any pro lifer who genuinely seems like they ever had a real problem in their life, they never got hurt and have happy families and no mental or physical problems most of the time.
It is generally very fucked up this whole system that people who survive suicides are forced into psych wards which is basically mental torture you get put into a white room that gets locked without anything that is what happened to me for a week and they looked at me at night it made me really uncomfortable but hey I tried to kill myself so I have no human rights anymore and also I read many stories about sexual abuse in psych wards and the victims can't do anything cause they don't have human rights there and all this bullshit happens just to force someone to live this whole world is just a big twisted joke even without my severe problems I wouldn't want to live in a disgusting society like this.
I really think that I'd rather die than go to a psych ward, I've never been in one but they sound horrible. People can do whatever they want to you, treat you however they like, abuse you and mistreat you, mentally scar you and traumatize you for life, and no one will care, and you don't have the right to leave if you want. You're trapped there with no power over your own life. Every movement of yours is controlled and you're monitored 24/7 with zero autonomy. Sorry if anything I said about psych wards was inaccurate because I've never been in one, but this is what I've heard from people. I don't know why pro-lifers think a psych ward will make people want to live, they sound like torture to me from the members on this site who have talked about their experiences with one. I'm sorry you had to be forced into one

Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and deadhead12!
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I really think that I'd rather die than go to a psych ward, I've never been in one but they sound horrible. People can do whatever they want to you, treat you however they like, abuse you and mistreat you, mentally scar you and traumatize you for life, and no one will care, and you don't have the right to leave if you want. You're trapped there with no power over your own life. Every movement of yours is controlled and you're monitored 24/7 with zero autonomy. Sorry if anything I said about psych wards was inaccurate because I've never been in one, but this is what I've heard from people. I don't know why pro-lifers think a psych ward will make people want to live, they sound like torture to me from the members on this site who have talked about their experiences with one. I'm sorry you had to be forced into one
It is correct and they use literal torture methods which shouldn't be legal, it is a less bad version of white room torture especially when you freak out and they put you in the room with only a clock and you have to lock at it and you can't think about anything except when it finally ends that you are forced in the room but hey it is legal as long as there is a dumb fucking window which only gives a view to another house.
I begged them to go home this made me feel like a victim again like I felt in my childhood, generelly not good at all for mental health.
I hope my method works tomorrow I hate this world, every happy person is delusional.

Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and deadhead12!
U

Unbelonging

Jul 17, 2023
Sorry to hear that life has brought you to this point where you are attempting tomorrow. I hope that you find peace and relief from your pain, whether you change your mind and try to recover, or you go through with it. If you do end up going through with it, I hope everything goes well. Best wishes <3

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Sorry to hear that life has brought you to this point where you are attempting tomorrow. I hope that you find peace and relief from your pain, whether you change your mind and try to recover, or you go through with it. If you do end up going through with it, I hope everything goes well. Best wishes <3
Thanks and I am beyond recovery mental

U

Unbelonging

Jul 17, 2023
Thanks and I am beyond recovery mental
Then I hope that your method goes well and that everything is successful. I wish you safe travels for tomorrow, I hope you find peace <3

qwert3948

qwert3948

Apr 24, 2023
honestly i don't think this is that common *here*.
we have a shit ton of information & unlike other average people who attempt, we know exactly what to do to not fail
unless they knowingly went for a risky method, i think hardly anyone in SS would end up brain dead.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I think I did something wrong in a possible past life to deserve living in this world
No offence from my side, but when you think that now already, what makes you sure your are not reincarnated again? I really hope you can find the eternal peace. You are searching for it so hard. I really hope for you you can find a peaceful method that suits you and is quick and painless for you.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
No offence from my side, but when you think that now already, what makes you sure your are not reincarnated again? I really hope you can find the eternal peace. You are searching for it so hard. I really hope for you you can find a peaceful method that suits you and is quick and painless for you.
I am scared of being reincarnated but hope that my views on what could happen and why I exist is wrong

• Love
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Ducksauce6 and Praestat_Mori
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
It made me think depending on the method some people on here who stopped posting maybe didn't even ctb but failed and ended up with brain damage or physical injury that made it impossible to use this forum.
This makes sad things a lot darker, it is worse than death.
My biggest fear and probably the only thing that is keeping me here and why I have two back up plans

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Going to the psych ward for me was actually very beneficial the first 2 times. All of the nurses, psychiatrists, psychologists, etc. were all extremely kind and helpful. It was boring as fuck but other than that it was nice to be away from things for a while. I understand that not all are as good as the one I went to but they do help a lot of people. Im not a big fan of involuntary holds though.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Per ardua ad astra šŸ’«šŸ•ŠļøšŸ™šŸ’›

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
My mother always says this. So the faith that preaches that we are here because of our mistakes of past life , also preaches that you can stop the process of reincarnation by doing good, not harming others , and not being severely attached to this world. So to remediate , one can do good and be detached from the worldly pleasures.
In a vegetative state , can I feel anything?

fetty

fetty

Not a cop
Aug 18, 2023
OP hits different now, doesn't it? /:

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
Ducksauce6

Ducksauce6

Oct 17, 2023
Worse than hell. .... I molested at 14 by a dude who was.just "checking me.for drugs" I'll never go back. Or go to jail I will have to be shot

• Aww..
Reactions: Unbelonging and Meditation guide
ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023
Worse than hell. .... I molested at 14 by a dude who was.just "checking me.for drugs" I'll never go back. Or go to jail I will have to be shot
It's horrible how the development of inpatient psychiatric care developed since the late 1800s. Had to read a book about it for my history studies, and it just seemed like the difference to modern day was that the drugs used are more developed, but still guesswork most of the time. Also nowadays you might be able to see a psychiatrist that knows something about something.

Reactions: raindrop9
P

pjreis

Sep 15, 2023
You are right. I was twice in a psych ward...