L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
Why is society so cruel to this. A young guy that could be working, studying and being useful to society is left to die like this. How many like this don't die of suicide. No one deserves this level of misery.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Eatyourveggies12, Good4Nothing, sadworld and 18 others
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
I agree. I was homeless for a time and the way the world treated me left an impression I won't forget. The streets made me want to CTB more than ever before but I thought if I climbed out and obtained all the luxurious and materialistic goods I desired I'd want to live but here I am on this forum.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: movinout17, Painfu.Ll.suffering, crybaby and 8 others
J

JGT

Jul 22, 2020
I don't know. But I suspect it's something to do with with most people chasing money. the YouTube comments are saying " I hope he gets the help he needs" they have got to be joking. Most people don't escape homelessness

Last edited:
Reactions: Zzzzz, NoDream, TooConscious and 2 others
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
That's actually one of the reasons I want to cbt. The potential inevitable homelessness I'll experience if anything happens to my sister. If she goes ill literally have nothing and no where to go. And that scares me so much. I was homeless once before and I considered myself lucky because we were able to stay in a hotel at the time. But it was still hell. 5 people in one room. I feel for these people so much, especially the lgbt+ people. No one deserves this. Everyone should be allowed food and shelter at the very least. Breaks my heart.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pipsqueak!, Good4Nothing, sadworld and 15 others
J

JGT

Jul 22, 2020
What angers me so much is people only care when it effects them!!!

• Love
Reactions: TooConscious, SmellyRat, Silvermorning and 2 others
Cant Maintain

Cant Maintain

Garbage Fire
Aug 21, 2020
It's getting colder again.

Reactions: TooConscious, Silvermorning and OminousVaL
no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
also one of my reasons to CTB especially in 3rd world shithole

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, TooConscious, SmellyRat and 3 others
degeneratewaste

degeneratewaste

dressed for the grave.
Aug 24, 2020
this stuff really makes me feel bad. I wish that I could trade my relatively comfortable life with them since I'm going to waste it by killing myself.

• Love
Reactions: movinout17, TooConscious, Hazelnut and 1 other person
Deleted member 23586

Deleted member 23586

Hope ur final midnight feels like the hug you need
Nov 8, 2020
Reactions: JGT and TooConscious
darkness falls

darkness falls

Oct 22, 2020
I don't know. But I suspect it's something to do with with most people chasing money. the YouTube comments are saying " I hope he gets the help he needs" they have got to be joking. Most people don't escape homelessness

We live in a hyper capitalistic nightmare. Most people really don't give a shit unless it's someone they care about. That's why so many slip through the system.

Reactions: Eatyourveggies12, Good4Nothing, LenkaX and 7 others
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
How do you even ctb if you're homeless? Most methods cost money

Reactions: LenkaX, TooConscious and JGT
J

JGT

Jul 22, 2020
Lots of homeless people near where I work. I often wonder why they don't do it.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020

If they care then why do they not help those in need themselves? It is like when people view another person being kind in some way, and then they say: "Oh we need more good people like him/her!" - instead of wishing for more people "like that" how about trying to be like that person yourself.

Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow and TooConscious
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
In 2020 ,in a country as rich as the U.K ...NO ONE should HAVE to be homeless. End of .Simple.
The fact that it happens so easily and often is something that our politicians should be ashamed of.

Reactions: usernameforhere, Good4Nothing, Gnip and 2 others
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
I will be equipped for nitrogen hypoxia and sodium nitrite avenue exits before homelessness can occur with me. I will prepare while I retain full freedom of action.
Lots of homeless people near where I work. I often wonder why they don't do it.

The survival instinct, the will to live is a supremely powerful curse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lastsauce and Greenberg
T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Life is worthless. It doesn't matter young, old, homeless or not homeless. If what bible said it's true. Everything is ash on the end of world. Any reason is not important. It depends on you can live with it or you can't live with it.

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Unfortunately There is a specific mold that a person must fit in to be successful in society or live a relatively normal life. Some people will Never fit the cookie cutter mold of what is expected of someone. Sadly there are very few options for those people.

Last edited:
Reactions: Good4Nothing and LastFlowers
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
More will die of illness, the elements or at the hand of another. It is a tough world out there.

LenkaX

LenkaX

Maybe there is a hope!
Aug 14, 2020
I'm glad that that I'm ugly as a monster, so I don't count :-D

• Aww..
Reactions: Good4Nothing and LastFlowers
S

SodaBaconWeed

Jul 22, 2020
I will be equipped for nitrogen hypoxia and sodium nitrite avenue exits before homelessness can occur with me. I will prepare while I retain full freedom of action.

The survival instinct, the will to live is a supremely powerful curse.

how are you going about the nitrogen method? Are you a diver? Care to explain your setup? I want to do nitrogen but lack the technical skills as I'm not a diver.

LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
"Beautiful youth people"?

What about the ugly, plain, and/or aged?

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Good4Nothing, greebo6 and 1 other person
Gnip

Gnip

Bill the Cat
Oct 10, 2020
how are you going about the nitrogen method? Are you a diver? Care to explain your setup? I want to do nitrogen but lack the technical skills as I'm not a diver.

My pretext will be to obtain a standard portable emergency nitrogen tire inflation kit to carry in the trunk of my car (which actually does have tires inflated with nitrogen), with a regulator I can use to also inflate bicycle tires (therefore also allowing me to reduce the nitrogen outflow enough to CTB). Because I also have a home brewing kit, I have a pretext to have an empty aluminum cylinder filled with the highest and purest quality of nitrogen instead of harsh automotive grade nitrogen. It will be a 150 cubic foot aluminum cylinder, so with enough capacity that I can have nitrogen for both home brewing purposes as well as filling my car and bicycle/motorcycle tires.

Reactions: Greenberg
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
You don't need to be a diver. The exit bag method is not that complex. @Greenberg and his blog may be of some assistance here.

KickFive

KickFive

Eins. Zwei. Drei. Vier....
Nov 23, 2020
And some fall back into it once they do. Homeless, living in my car and working 3 jobs. Got out of it, got a girlfriend and an apartment. Cheated on, left and homeless again. Moved to a different state to start over, crashed with a friend, got a job, car and apartment... Roommate leaves for another country during covid, lose job, lose apartment, lose car. It's been great finding bootstraps over and over to pull myself up with, let me tell ya. :pfff:

Reactions: Spitfire and Good4Nothing
O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
"Beautiful youth people"?

What about the ugly, plain, and/or aged?
Made me chuckle really. When you are ugly you are welcome to die, nobody cares.

• Hugs
Reactions: KickFive and Good4Nothing
R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
It's really terrible seeing young people being forced to stay on the streets, I wish there was some way we could help them.

Reactions: Spitfire and Good4Nothing
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Life is so fucked.

Reactions: Good4Nothing
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I watched a documentary once about kids living on the streets. I don't remember now if it was Russia or somewhere in Europe. It was heartbreaking. Children huffing glue and spray paint to escape their dismal reality, teen girls trading sex for a shower and a night sleeping on something softer than a sidewalk. And no one gave a shit about them. Ignored them or treated them like shit. It made me so sad and angry. Fuck this world. And if there's a God, fuck him too.

Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow, greebo6 and Spitfire