LossOfWill

LossOfWill

Lowpoly Heaven
Dec 24, 2020
wonder if they are like me and lurk for a few hours before joining.. I came here from searching up how to hang painlessly and I'm curious how many of them are in a similar situation. Or they're just curious people. Who knows

Reactions: Kat!, UiopQwerty, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I've always wondered what kind of people the guests are. Some are obviously looking for information about suicide methods; some want to read about how other people suffer and not feel alone; some want to read about people in the same situation as themselves to get consolation and advice; some are voyeurs; some are simply sick.

Reactions: UiopQwerty, Ghost2211, Freedom Believer and 5 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I suppose some are just shy like myself and take time to feel comfortable, even over the internet.

• Hugs
Reactions: poefjeo22, Sprite_Geist, Ghost2211 and 7 others
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I came here under similar circumstances.looking up methods originally bought me here and It took me a good couple of weeks to actually join as a member.Partly for the reason @Mentalmick said, shyness. I've never really been active on any social media platforms before so it was all totally new to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: poefjeo22, Ghost2211, Meditation guide and 4 others
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
I have no way of knowing, but I would guess maybe half are here because they are curious, hurting, looking for methods or support. The other half are likely out for no good!

Reactions: TerminalConscience, UiopQwerty, Ghost2211 and 3 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I lurked for a full year before joining. I feel for those guests. I know many of them are hurting and a searching for some solution, but are too nervous or too scared to join.

• Hugs
Reactions: UiopQwerty, Ghost2211 and Studio84
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There must be countless reasons for one to remain a guest. I didn't join for about a month. I kept coming and going as a guest since I had never joined an internet community before, and didn't really know how it worked or if I would be accepted.

Reactions: MrBlue, Studio84 and UiopQwerty
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Some of them are lurkers who wanna ctb and can't decide whether to join SS or not.
Some others might be pro-lifers, ppl researching suicide and methods, etc.

Reactions: Studio84 and UiopQwerty
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
I was like lurking here as a guest. Just reading and learning abit for about 3 months...
I took the step and joined because I saw that there are many who might "help" and support me if I need.
You can also lay of some steam and "cry" and complain. It feels better... Atleast for me! :ahhha:

Reactions: Sakura94, MrBlue and Studio84
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Some people just don't bother making an account, I understand this. I think I was lurking for a week or so before I made an account.

Reactions: poefjeo22, Mentalmick and Studio84