• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I wish you said, "No matter what you did to me I forgive you. No matter what you did I forgive you. No matter how unforgivable that you are I forgive you. In fact what you did is unforgivable and yet somehow I forgive you. You're a terrible horrible person and I still forgive you."

That's what I wish they all said, every single one of them. In fact let's go even further, I wish it never happened.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tbroken, Save_Me_Mind and Unknown21
Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
This is real af, I feel that.... a lot....
While we wish these things... unfortunately we cannot go back in time. As much as it hurts, we must strive forward my friend.
Strive to become the best version of yourself you can possible be, fuck everyone, live dreams and have fun.
This is your life, not anyone elses. The pain is unbelievably harsh, I know. But try your best, I believe it takes time and things will heal.
頑張って!

• Love
Reactions: tbroken and ultrasharpy123456
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I don't know what you are talking about, but don't feel guilty my friend. Society is messed up and our power is so little.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456