Mr. Incapable

Mr. Incapable

Also inadequate, incompetent, weak & powerless
Jun 21, 2022
I wish something could happen without my knowledge or knowing that will make me pass on. Such as my heart to experience sudden arrhythmia or cardiac arrest. I saw a statistic last night that 500 'seemingly healthy people' under 35 die each year (in the UK) from sudden arrhythmia/cardiac arrest. I know it's cruel to describe it as winning the lottery but it would feel that way if it happened to me. I would be so grateful.

Other than that I wish my home would have a carbon monoxide leak so I could just feel sleepy and then pass quietly without any stress, worry or concern, although I wouldn't want anyone else to get hurt if they were present or arrived after.

Dying is so fucking hard. I wish I was behave enough or courageous enough to just do it - no matter what pain, physical or emotional, I would feel - I wish I could just do it. I will do it - I just don't know when.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: WaitingToGo, missingpeace, SadVegan and 6 others
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Dying is certainly hard. Its not easy and the feelings you feel are perfectly normal. It's sad how luck can do this to certain people and something else to another. If only dying was painless than it would me easier for many people. But anyways, good luck. I hope things get better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr. Incapable
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I see those people as being fortunate as they get to finally leave this awful world without having to find a way to leave themselves. I certainly hate how difficult suicide has to be for us and of course I get that it's very frustrating and tiring still being here when you just really wish to be gone. The reality is that there is nothing fair about any of this, the only people I envy are those who are no longer existing.

AllMyDreams

AllMyDreams

Experienced
Dec 12, 2021
I used to be so miserable that whenever I flew on a plane, I'd wish it would crash. Crazy looking back how I was basically wishing that others would die for me... I'm really ashamed of that. The fact that you want to go out peacefully and without others seeing shows you're a fundamentally good, considerate person.

B

BBBB

Jan 13, 2023
Other than that I wish my home would have a carbon monoxide leak so I could just feel sleepy and then pass quietly without any stress, worry or concern, although I wouldn't want anyone else to get hurt if they were present or arrived after.
Ditto!!!!