Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
I wish there was a way to know if there's any kind of afterlife at all or if there's anything after this life.... I wish we could know

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AutoTap, imacrybaby, Weary Soul and 3 others
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Every person will know it even if they didn't want to.

Reactions: demuic and Ghost2211
KClown

KClown

Oct 20, 2020
Why would you want to know. Inevitable can't be changed in the first place.
Trying to obtain unobtainable answers is self destructive.

• Love
Reactions: Gnip, demuic, DocNo and 2 others
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
A sense of closure I guess to curb stomp fearing the unknown. Inevitable or not, it's still a question most humans have. Knowing for sure what would happen after death, at least for me, would help me settle on my anxieties of CTB.

Reactions: AutoTap and Ghost2211
KClown

KClown

Oct 20, 2020
Right. I guess I am not being empathetic enough.
My knowledge on humans and their emotions is quite limited.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Would be cool to know but ultimately wouldn't change an awful lot since it cannot be avoided or changed

Reactions: Ghost2211 and LonelyNick
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I don't know what's on the other side but I suppose there is just nothing. It's impossible to think, feel or be aware of the world without a working brain and nervous system. Do you remember how it had felt right before you were born? It's impossible because you didn't exist. I'm sure it is what death feels like. Just nothing. No feeling, no sense of time.

• Love
Reactions: AutoTap, Ghost2211, Hazelnut and 1 other person
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
I don't know what's on the other side but I suppose there is just nothing. It's impossible to think, feel or be aware of the world without a working brain and nervous system. Do you remember how it had felt right before you were born? It's impossible because you didn't exist. I'm sure it is what death feels like. Just nothing. No feeling, no sense of time.

I really hope you're right...

• Love
Reactions: AutoTap and grungeCat
SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
It would make things easier, but it also might make things harder.
But it is impossible to know, so we have to face the unknown

Reactions: Ghost2211
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Maybe its best we don't.

Reactions: Spitfire
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I like how my brain keeps wanting to process what no afterlife would be. I imagine not feeling or thinking which instead of being a void becomes so new form of consciousness thats somehow magically aware that its no longer aware.

Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
I like how my brain keeps wanting to process what no afterlife would be. I imagine not feeling or thinking which instead of being a void becomes so new form of consciousness thats somehow magically aware that its no longer aware.
*confusion*

Reactions: Spitfire and Ghost2211
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Sometimes I think that maybe it is a wonderful and much better place to be than where I am (mentally and physically), and if I knew this, I would CTB without hesitation.

So, when I go, I am going to be like those who in earlier times jumped on a ship not knowing if the earth was round or flat - they took a risk having no idea where the ocean would lead them, and they ultimately found a new and wonderful place or their ship sank. I am going to try to do this with the mindset that this will be an adventure (it is the only way I have found that I can do this so far.)

Reactions: AutoTap
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
Why would you want to know. Inevitable can't be changed in the first place.
Trying to obtain unobtainable answers is self destructive.

@Onelittleb
you seem really to have a hard time cause this question of afterlife came up for some times now in different threads of yours.
i might in earlier posts been a bit too preachy just making my point of view clear, which is, that i am pretty sure, that there isnt.
but despite that i can't of course say that i know. nobody knows.

so i want to apologize to you not really being empathetic that you seem to suffer a lot.

i must say @KClown has for me a pretty wise view on this things that first the inenvitable can't be changed and also about the unobtainable answers.
but of course - i know this from myself - sometimes our thoughts run around in circles driving ourselves into madness.

i guess at some points in life we have to take a risk to achieve change. death if self inflicted seems somehow the ultimate risk to take cause the outcome is so unknown.
i am myself pretty bad at making big decisions and it often gives me a hard time. i sometimes said to myself - "come on, once in your life have the courage to make a big decision" - when i was close to ctb.

so maybe its about coming to the point where it's worth the risk and that no matter how the outcome is, it couldn't be any worse than the actual situation.

i hope this helps you a bit to find clarity and peace.

Last edited:
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

Jun 25, 2020
@Onelittleb
you seem really to have a hard time cause this question of afterlife came up for some times now in different threads of yours.
i might in earlier posts been a bit too preachy just making my point of view clear, which is, that i am pretty sure, that there isnt.
but despite that i can't of course say that i know. nobody knows.

so i want to apologize to you not really being empathetic that you seem to suffer a lot.

i must say @KClown has for me a pretty wise view on this things that first the inenvitable can't be changed and also about the unobtainable answers.
but of course - i know this from myself - sometimes our thoughts run around in circles driving ourselves into madness.

i guess at some points in life we have to take a risk to achieve change. death if self inflicted seems somehow the ultimate risk to take cause the outcome is so unknown.
i am myself pretty bad at making big decisions and it often gives me a hard time. i sometimes said to myself - "come on, once in your life have the courage to make a big decision" - when i was close to ctb.

so maybe its about coming to the point where it's worth the risk and that no matter how the outcome is, it couldn't be any worse than the actual situation.

i hope this helps you a bit to find clarity and peace.
I'm just really scared of going some place bad

Reactions: AutoTap