FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish for this existence to be erased, it'd be better if such happens, all that I see as ideal is this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness and being eternally forgotten about. Non-existence truly is always preferable to pointless, meaningless suffering in an existence that was always so undesirable in the first place, it's so tragic how life even exists at all, the existence of life was an abomination that has only ever caused harm.

I see no value in being conscious and aware with the ability to suffer endlessly when the peace of eternal nothingness solves everything and only ceasing to exist can bring peace, death is the only comfort, all that I've ever wished for is to be permanently unconscious, I just wish for nothingness, I simply don't wish to experience anything, instead all I want is for this existence to disappear.

I wish I had the option to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, I never would have chosen to exist in the first place, I wish life never had to exist at all, to have the ability to exist is the most futile and torturous burden, for me the true problem will always lie in existence itself and only ceasing to exist can solve it.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, Havnis, FireFox and 1 other person