• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
I have a lot going on for the next 3 weeks and I'm feeling sick. I'm enrolled in an extracurricular program and I'm stressed because we have assignments to do, we don't have the whole team in the discord (mostly do though) but they all seem so lazy, especially compared to my previous team in this program. It makes me sick to think about how we're going to get this done. Some people aren't going to be able to help as much due to them working so much. One guy works 6 days a week and does summer classes so he probably won't be able to help much.

On top of that, the 4th of July is coming up, and that's a very busy time at my work. I haven't experienced it but I've heard some crazy horror stories of how it is on the whole week of the 4th and I genuinely want to vomit. I have a resignation letter printed out, and I plan on handing it in over the next week or so, it's for later, it will be more than 2 weeks, don't want to burn any bridges so at the very least I'll have a reference. God, I just hate how I'm feeling right now, I just wish I could lay in bed and rot for the rest of the summer lol.

I mean those are the only things making me feel like this, idk, I feel insane. I understand there's not a ton on my plate, but there's still enough that I am totally freaking out right now. I really hope the time speeds by and my time surprises me in a positive way :/

• Hugs
Reactions: tary