F

Forgetting5

May 3, 2021
I hate how the word suicide is basically a demon to everyone. Its seen as terrible, the worst you can do, giving up, etc. But who's to say taking your own life entails any of those things? Why is it wrong to be suicidal and means you just need help or to be positive about life. Suicide does make me feel positive. The fact I can take my own life as I please actually gives me a feeling of happiness.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Ta555, waitingforrest and 4 others
hankbank3928

hankbank3928

Student
Dec 30, 2021
Yes it makes me happy too. Euthanasia should be a god given legal right. We should be able to walk into a clinic and get it done.

RagingCat

RagingCat

šŸ˜¾
May 2, 2022
The option to ctb is the only thing that keeps me going.
In my country, it's mostly unacceptable due to religious reasons. Aka God gave you life and if you kill yourself you go straight to hell bs. We even had some arguments about euthanasia in medical cases because of the same reason when we were studying Bioethics.

I

Idontmatter

Just want it all to be over
Oct 25, 2021
I agree- it feels like people look down on me because of mental illness. Looking forward to leaving in July.

Reactions: hankbank3928
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way that I see it, after all life is completely meaningless and we will all die eventually someday. It is cruel to expect people to suffer for decades for the sake of it against their wishes. Suicide should not be so stigmatised and peaceful methods should be easily accessible. It is our life and our decision after all. If other people want to live, then good for them, but they should not try and force others to.

The right to die should always be respected. There really is nothing wrong with suicide, it is a human right, pro life people are delusional, they see suicide as always being irrational when in reality it can be perfectly rational in a world like this.

Intelligent_Panic99

Intelligent_Panic99

Student
Jan 4, 2022
I just wish we didn't have to go alone.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest and locked*n*loaded
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Unfortunately, people would rather try to "fix" us.

Reactions: waitingforrest
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Who cares what other people think? It's true that if you ctb, you normally have to go alone. But, you're still the one who gets to decide if you ctb or not. Since you're the one who gets to decide, it seems like it only needs to be accepted by you. I don't care what others think. My life is already too hard. That would just add more difficulty to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest
braindead91

braindead91

May 5, 2022
Seriously.. there are things worse than death. People can't seem to cope with this simple fact of life. Legalize euthanasia worldwide!

Reactions: Ta555
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Seriously.. there are things worse than death. People can't seem to cope with this simple fact of life. Legalize euthanasia worldwide!
Right. We all die eventually. I don't see the big deal, asides from the fact that there will be less of us to pay taxes.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and pthnrdnojvsc
braindead91

braindead91

May 5, 2022
Right. We all die eventually. I don't see the big deal, asides from the fact that there will be less of us to pay taxes.
Exactly. They want those taxes and your employment yearly to make them money every year. Can't let even one go. Every one has to be accounted for. Money IS god.

• Informative
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
People are also scared of autonomy. Many are religious and they are used to believing they were put here by a god, that he has their life planned out, that he looking out for them or testing them. So to hear about someone wanting to end their life it creates a huge cognitive dissonance for them and I think it makes them angry inside. They live believing God is in charge and they're just an obedient creation and here we come along and say no, I'm not playing. My life is mine and I'll decide. People don't like that. Even the non-religious. We're so used to being told what to do and being controlled by institutions and government that to say fuck it, I'm out on my own terms, it scares people.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo