W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
I really wish it was easier, I wish I didn't have to plan everything out in such a concise way, where even if everything was perfect, SI can STILL get to me at any point. I wish I owned a shotgun, it's so much simpler that way. I can't even find comfort in people I know in real life, because of course they would talk to someone and get me put in some hospital. I just want comfort, I want it over.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ASBA999, Neverfeltdeader, february in alaska and 2 others
E

eternal667

Jan 6, 2024
I see where you're coming from. Kindof ironic how hard it is to die.

Reactions: Mateira
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I just find it so horrible how it's so unnecessarily difficult to die on own terms, it's cruel how we cannot just have the option to cease existing in peace and have to struggle to voluntarily leave this existence. To me it'd be such a relief if existence came with an permanent offswitch where one can just instantly die on their own terms, I despise how this society is so anti-suicide even know none of us chose to be here and we aren't obligated to continue.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I feel you. It's incredibly unfair, we're forced into this life without a choice. Life is completely luck based, and even if you get dealt an objectively good hand you're going to go through your own share of suffering regardless. And then, if you want a way out, you have to deal with everyone else's feelings, restrictions, the law, being guilt tripped into staying, fighting your own SI, dealing with pain, financial issues... it's insane. My heart goes out to you. Regardless of what you decide, I hope you manage to get to a better place of mind

Reactions: Tears in Rain
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Suicide is easy, getting over SI is the hard part. Even if we had a gun, I'm sure pulling the trigger would be hard.

I think too many people thing just having a gun someone is the holy grail and makes suicide simple. Suicide is easy but far from simple.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
W

waterrrrrrrrrbottel

Student
Jul 18, 2022
Suicide is easy, getting over SI is the hard part. Even if we had a gun, I'm sure pulling the trigger would be hard.

I think too many people thing just having a gun someone is the holy grail and makes suicide simple. Suicide is easy but far from simple.
I agree, friend. I believe with enough substances I can overcome SI lol