Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
i think of ctb throughout my whole day now- sometimes its the first thing i think of when i wake up. sometimes i just go through my whole day hoping i get caught in some random accident. its constant and my only source of relief from everything and i cant help but feel guilty at times.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena, MrP, Slow_Farewell and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
yep i wish covid would mutate and come back with 100 percent mortality rate and infection rate

R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
Sorry for that. It must be exhausting. You shouldn't feel guilty about your feelings...I think most of us here have them too. You're not alone.
Here's mine: I fantasize of a workplace shooter scenario on those days when I'm at work and trying to get by. I'd be that guy that charges in to distract that SOB and give to opportunity for others to escape - they can live, I don't care if I do.

Some days are worse than others, aren't they?
Sorry about yours. :heart:

Reactions: Dliena
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally envy those who die in accidents especially if they die instantly, it's understandable wishing for that.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
i think of ctb throughout my whole day now- sometimes its the first thing i think of when i wake up. sometimes i just go through my whole day hoping i get caught in some random accident. its constant and my only source of relief from everything and i cant help but feel guilty at times.
I'm the same way. I get " jealous" when I see that some random person got killed in some accident or whatever.