• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Crematedashes

Jun 19, 2019
I can't do it myself. The survival instinct is too strong. Can I please get hit by a drunk driver or something?

• Hugs
Reactions: conveniently_dead, sólstafir, Safi and 3 others
G

gothgirl1996

Jun 24, 2019
I've been hit as a pedestrian once and as a passenger in a car multiple times (accidentally,). The aftermath is HELL. Unless you were killed instantly, the physical and psychological effects aren't fun to deal with. Strangely enough, I still fantasize about running into traffic on purpose.

Reactions: not_a_robot, inconsequential, Righttodie and 1 other person
slickOne

slickOne

I'm 'bout to swallow every dream
Apr 6, 2019
That's the only downside with this. Unless it is guaranteed that you will get killed, you are basically fucked. Imagine becoming paralysed or similar. I'd hate it even more than I do now..

• Aww..
Reactions: Fadinglife, Safi, not_a_robot and 1 other person
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I've always wanted to be hit by an ice cream truck. Because... he'll if I know. Maybe a taco truck.

Reactions: not_a_robot, jake3d, Righttodie and 1 other person
Niko

Niko

Student
Oct 4, 2018
yeah I'd love it if something could make this choice for me, at least I think I would. that being said, I've had close calls in my life before and honestly in those moments I desperately did Not want to die, maybe it's the automatic survival instinct? Even if I was miserable at the time, when the moment came down to the question of whether I'd be able to stick around or not I found myself clinging on to whatever stupid little hopes & dreams I still have for here.

but yeah, for at least right now, I'd love it if a meteor just hit earth and we could all get off this pointless ride together. but again that's just for now, that could change tomorrow lol, and I'll be praying nothing bad ever happens to me and that I live forever again. I'm such a moody dork. but right now I just want this to end. I want it all to end.

Reactions: Safi and not_a_robot
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I got hit by a truck as a pedestrian and only ended up with more issues than I had previously. My spine is fucked and I live at a 6-7 out of 10 on the pain scale. They don't prescribe good opiates anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: been_there, Superfluous, slickOne and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I tried a lifestyle that was supposed to get me killed. It didn't kill me, just made me want to die more.

Reactions: Superfluous, slickOne and inconsequential
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I've always wanted to be shoot by some one

Reactions: slickOne, not_a_robot and marcusuk63
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I think the OP did actually mean killed instantly by a drunk driver and not hit by a drunk driver with the possibility of dying :heh:

Reactions: slickOne and not_a_robot