megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
It's not about escaping from my problems. It's the fact that it is an endless loop of the problems, and that there is no way out but through. Every small infraction cuts deep like a sword, and there is no way to just... stop that. For example, I wrote something in my online class, and no one responded to it, so I hid my face in my hands for 10 minutes, regretting everything under the sun. Imagine if you were that sensitive. Life is hell that way, and there is no way to burn off your emotional nerve endings to render life more bearable.

This extends to every aspect of my life. Friendships are draining as hell to maintain, because I never know what to say in a text, or how to hang out with someone when there is no pretense of sex. Sex is easy. The waters are beyond simple to navigate when you've done it a thousand times, and it always makes you feel good about yourself. But there's the voice in my head that tells me- the only reason they are associating with you at all is because of your body and the possibility of sex. If it was a friendly hangout, the person wouldn't be there at all- because the only investment would be into my presence, and I frankly don't occupy very much, much less satisfy another person's social quota.

As soon as I think I got it figured out, minus the social aspect, something knocks me back down to rock bottom to remind me that I am helpless, that I have no power and no control and there is nothing I can do about it. It's miserable and honestly a big waste of my time. Why should I continue living if I have no agency, if nothing ever works out and my humanity is debatable to begin with? I'm surrounded by disgusting hypocrites who just consume constantly, like massive feeder hogs. I can't blame them for being this way, because that's just the nature of the world now, but I do hold some contempt. They demand my presence so they don't have to feel bad about me not being around, but I'm not contributing anything. I am not a nice person to be around, not for myself, not for anyone else. Why should they hold me hostage in a world that chews you up and spits you out?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Yaleris, death137, whywere and 12 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
As Imagine Dragons once sang...

"Pain, you made a believer...BELIEVER!"

In other words, life can hit so hard that pain will be unbearable, the thing is, can you hit back? That's my eternal fight.

As for your social "problems", I'd say there are all kinds of people. I've lost all of my friends due to having become a NEET but now I'm starting to meet new people and recovering some of my old friends.

As for the results you expect, just try to take into account the fact there will be times in which everything fits and some other times in which everything is chaos, no matter what you do.

To sum up, I know it's hard but try to deal with the pain, unmotivation, depression or whatever you wanna call it and sooner or later you'll see the results you're looking for.

• Love
Reactions: notreallynow, whywere and ERASED
megafire

megafire

burn it down
Oct 12, 2020
I really do appreciate you posting on my threads, thanks for your insight.

I've always struggled with feeling powerless, like no matter how many times I get knocked down, at least I can get back up..! But during that process, you lose sight of why you're even bothering to get up anyway, if the same things are going to keep happening. It's a vicious cycle, you know?

I'm definitely in a state of chaos right now, it's rather confusing considering that I cannot do a decisive thing, no matter how painful it is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and ERASED
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I understand the contempt part.

• Love
Reactions: whywere and ERASED
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sex is easy.
maxresdefault.jpg

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am 64 years young and I can say from life experience that I have had the same situation. I am also very sensitive and have at 1st been put through the mill. After awhile I said the heck with it and started to tell them to buzz off. I was worried at first that the few freinds, this is when I was in college, would go away. A few did BUT, I gained more friends as I found TRUE friends. I feel so sorry for you, but remember you 1st) have your global family here 2) we love, care, cherish and have all the kindness in this world towards you 3)hold your head high and do not let the idiots drag you down 4) I LOVE and CHERISH you as a global family member and I am here if you want to give me a shout out. Walter :heart::heart::hug::hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and Spitfire