• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
In my daydreams I lay down on the pavement, the rain is pouring. I have tears in my eyes. Some random people are kicking my stomach, legs, head, shoulders. I feel the taste of my blood. My ribs hurt. They are insulting me. I'm not even trying to defend myself. I let them beat me until I pass out.

I don't care about anything, pain doesn't matter to me at all, just please someone do it for me 🫠 I have almost everything ready. Why is it so difficult to complete the plan???

• Aww..
Reactions: restingplace, iloverachel, IBM0000 and 2 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
I haven't pictured a random crowd doing it but there's definitely something that is comforting about imagining someone else doing it for you. I guess similar to how I constantly imagine getting a terrible illness or something. Take it out of my control.

• Hugs
Reactions: IBM0000 and dinosavr
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I used to often have visions of my old friend killing me,honestly i just wish someone would so the suffering would ve over

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Mirrory Me, IBM0000 and dinosavr
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I haven't pictured a random crowd doing it but there's definitely something that is comforting about imagining someone else doing it for you. I guess similar to how I constantly imagine getting a terrible illness or something. Take it out of my control.
Exactly! Especially when I see people who deal with cancer or other shit and they want to fight for life. Why can't we just overtake their disease? It's a win win situation

• Love
Reactions: Fish_astronaut, IBM0000, derpyderpins and 1 other person
DarknessInMe

DarknessInMe

Jun 19, 2023
Exactly! Especially when I see people who deal with cancer or other shit and they want to fight for life. Why can't we just overtake their disease? It's a win win situation
Absolutely, this is what I am constantly thinking about. I would do everything to get diagnosed with a terminal illness, and if I could even overtake one by another person wanting to live it would even be extremely helpful for someone else.

Reactions: dinosavr and IBM0000
Aleko leonidze

Aleko leonidze

And in the end i'm all by myself once again
Mar 22, 2024
i wish i'd die in an accident or have someone kill me too because i think doing it myself is too shameful.

• Aww..
Reactions: dinosavr and IBM0000
I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
Nope! You're too idealistic, I omce thought the same but I gave up on that line of thinking. You gotta put in the effort to make people do that
And that may be more painful than suicide itsself.

Reactions: dinosavr
astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I absolutely wish someone would just walk up behind me on the street and shoot me in the head.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Accentuate the Positive
Sep 19, 2023
I absolutely wish someone would just walk up behind me on the street and shoot me in the head.
That would work, but so long as we're daydreaming I think there's something more intimate about suffering a bit at someone's hands like in OP's example. Strangling/choking for me, please. And again, as OP described, insult me a bit. Tell me why it doesn't matter that I'm dying.