• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Recently I got some more matches on dating apps. I am always uncertain which pictures of mine are the best. Sometimes me and my friends have diametrical opinions on my pictures. I also ask myself how good do I actually look like. After reviewing my pictures I changed my style and I am now more content with it. So these dating apps at least helped me to improve my style. And my friends told me I look better now.

I know there are subreddits where people get feedback. But I don't want that. These pictures could easily get abused or some sadists would take their chance to insult me. I am fine with my look. Women told me I look (very) good. I ask myself where I am positioned on a scale. A friend of mine told me I actually look like the stereotypical chad. But I don't think that. I am thin and I barely have muscles.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, Dr Iron Arc and tychai
tychai

tychai

ehehe
Apr 30, 2024
A lot of how you look is also how you carry yourself, maybe your friends describe you like that because you're carrying the right confidence about you to make it seem that way despite feeling thin? Not that I'd know how you're walking and talking or anything but tends to be that a bit of confidence showing in your body language goes a long way to making good looks go to great looks in my experience

Course, I'm no expert, but hey it's got to mean something if your friends are saying good things and you're landing some matches!

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I understand what you mean. I get tempted to try to post pictures of myself too to see if I really am as ugly as I feel I must be but I also get too anxious that people will be able to harvest my identity or that I'll be accused of some narcissistic tendencies which probably is true about me.

I also don't think I'd even agree if for some reason people did say I'm not that unattractive. I rarely take photos of myself because my photography skills are also lacking.

You are thin so that's actually fine I think even without muscles. Better than being overweight like me. šŸ˜“

• Hugs
Reactions: noname223