Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
I just want to write a little and blow off some steam, my thoughts are very much in turmoil.

I'm really very tired of absolutely everything, the few people I talked to about how I feel only judge me, challenge me for feeling this way, the only thing they say is "don't think about those things anymore". Stop worrying about everything", "don't think about doing something crazy". I don't know if their indifference is because they don't know how to deal with a depressive person, because they don't know that depression exists, because they are totally ignorant of everything, or simply because they don't want to get involved and don't really care how I feel. Talking to someone about what's going on with me is very difficult for me and I only talk about it with people that I consider to be trustworthy and whom I love very much, but the answer they gave me was not the one I expected and it destroys me every day that passes and everyone goes on as if nothing had happened. I opened up all my feelings so that later they don't even ask me how I am or if something is not right. And I remain in this life so as not to disappoint them, those who do not bother to know how I am feeling, I do not want to hurt them with my departure, but all this hurts me much more. I would like to recover and be normal, but it is so difficult to be alive and not be able to enjoy anything. I don't know if it's worth continuing with all this, after all the world keeps spinning whether I'm here or not.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Silvermorning, PurposeDeficiency and 5 others
U

usernameforhere

Student
Nov 15, 2020
Wow, I really understand so much of what you say. I wish I could write something to take away your pain but don't want to come off as empty.... out of respect. Life is so very hard. It also hard for me to express what I'm going through... when I do what I get back isn't understanding so much as people thrusting what they feel or tell themselves onto my and I hate projection...

So instead I'll offer this: I'm sorry your spinning, I'm sorry you're in pain, I wish I could make this work. I wish I was able to get up and walk normally and able to focus for long enough to work or at least long enough to sort out my afrairs, I wish I had the ability to try something else.
Best of luck to you. May you find a way to smile for a minute and feel some joy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, x~Sophia~x, Dark Spring and 1 other person
Dark Spring

Dark Spring

Sobreviviendo
Sep 29, 2020
Wow, I really understand so much of what you say. I wish I could write something to take away your pain but don't want to come off as empty.... out of respect. Life is so very hard. It also hard for me to express what I'm going through... when I do what I get back isn't understanding so much as people thrusting what they feel or tell themselves onto my and I hate projection...

So instead I'll offer this: I'm sorry your spinning, I'm sorry you're in pain, I wish I could make this work. I wish I was able to get up and walk normally and able to focus for long enough to work or at least long enough to sort out my afrairs, I wish I had the ability to try something else.
Best of luck to you. May you find a way to smile for a minute and feel some joy.
Thank you, I appreciate your intention, I hope you and everyone here can be better, you are beautiful people.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, x~Sophia~x and usernameforhere