• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sad_frog

sad_frog

May 21, 2019
Hey, I'm new so I'm sorry if I'm messing anything up.

About 5 years ago when I just turned 18 I went into the woods to CTB. I woke up 3 days later in the hospital genuinely happy to be alive but it wasn't long before the pain returned. Every day of my life since then Ive tried many treatments/medication/therapy. Ive listened to self help books and joined classes. Nothing helps, there's always a black hole in my heart pulling my happiness away.

The people I talk to tell me I'm selfish. "What will I do when you're gone?!" ....I'm already gone though, I don't smile, i dont talk, I hardly get out of bed. Can't they see I'm an empty shell? Ive been gone so long I can hardly remember a time where I was happy for a whole day (besides when i was a child)

I just want to know why IM the selfish one when Ive tried so hard? I wish they would kiss my cheek and give me a hug, let me know it's okay to go. Please dont make me feel worse about my thoughts.

My mother has had MS for over 25 years and im the only one to take care of her... I guess that i am being selfish...

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Walilamdzi, HaleyWayMCR and 3 others
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
You're not selfish. People really don't understand depression or mix it with situational sadness. That's on them, sorry you've been in pain for that long. I was in a similar situation but ending it all in 1.5 months. It's really frustrating when an attempt fails especially in your case. I hope you can find peace soon.:hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Midnight, sad_frog and Alchemist
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
It's quite a sad story .. and your mother having MS must be a hard thing to deal with. Don't beat yourself up over being called selfish it's a common reaction given to suicidal people .. they don't know how to respond to your thoughts so meaningless platitudes and turning themselves into the victim helps them deal with it. Tbh i don't even know what a "good" reaction would be when confronted with a suicidal person apart from letting them know you understand. You can't encourage them either .. nor is it good to write it off as being selfish/stupid/crazy.

Reactions: Deadgirl and sad_frog
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
There's nothing wrong with being selfish, you should look for your own well-being. You don't owe anything to anyone and it's not your obligation to make them happy. You should what's the best for you regardless of what other think.

Reactions: sad_frog, Midnight and Deadgirl
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
You're suffering in your own way, the way your mother is suffering. You're not being selfish to want to end your pain. The way that she wouldn't, if she wanted to.

Reactions: sad_frog, Deadgirl and Alchemist