spiderwbs

spiderwbs

Nov 7, 2023
ngl, as much as I love my boyfriend, and I hope he never leaves me -- I also wish sometimes he could cheat on me because I know there are so many other people out there for him who do not want to kill themselves and who are not crazy. There are tons of pretty people, pretty girls who are so nicer and who could do better. Maybe I can die and he wouldn't care, I wish that he wished for me to die. He can leave me.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain, Bunny Beanie, lostall_hope11 and 4 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You don't deserve to be cheated on. If he doesn't want to be with you he should break up with you first. There are lots of people he is probably compatible with, but he is still with you.

tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
Those others aren't you. He's chosen you. Everyone has different preferences.

I wish you well.

Reactions: NoHorizon
N

NoHorizon

Experienced
Nov 22, 2022
Nobody deserves to be cheated on. It's absolutely heart wrenching and can affect you for years. Like tiger said, he has chosen you, not all the other women you think he'd be better off with.

Reactions: FlyAwayHoney and tiger b
lostall_hope11

lostall_hope11

let me sleep
Oct 24, 2023
I feel this so hard -- my partner is constantly asking me to stop pushing them away. I just know that there are so many normal guys out there who aren't actively suicidal -- who are happy instead of sad / broken. ofc their love for me makes it all that much harder. But people love who they love, they don't really get a say in it. It's hard to accept but it doesn't mean he's lying